💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Merch Shirt Measurements?

Benji

Featured Posts

Benji

Does anyone know the measurements (chest etc) of the merch?  I don’t know what size to buy when I go to London :saladga: I’m assuming I’m going to be a medium but I might need a small, I’m unsure.

previously
8 minutes ago, Amidana said:

I would also REALLY love a size chart, especially after washer and dryer 😬 

Agreed! And just knowing how they fit? Like slim or oversized etc?

I got the hoodie and normally I have M but this time I got XL because the fit was quite tight and you could feel it was cheap AliExpress quality that's gonna shrink in the washer.

The brain sweatshirt I got runs slightly small but the 'be free' tee is a bit oversized. The quality of these two items I got is pretty good (much better than some of the webstore stuff) and to my surprise they are made in the UK which is pretty awesome too.

Bowman

With Gaga merch I’ve always gone a bit bigger as a lot of the stuff runs really small, because when you throw it in the wash it shrinks lol 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

M i K E Y

I have the Babble On and the Be Free shirt and they both go a little taller than the actual size (Size M) 

I also got the Brain Crewneck in L and its a little tighter 

Hello, 

does anyone know if it's possible to buy merch anywhere else? I was at a show in Arnhem, bought a T-shirt and I lost it on the bus the same evening 😭

• 1 month later...
KindnessPunk

Sorry to revive an old thread but does anyone have the measurements for any of the CB merch t-shirts in a size large? I’d be so grateful!!!

Archived