Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are spikes allowed at Chromatica Ball?

vyle

Featured Posts

Hi lol.

I saw a tweet a couple weeks ago about spikes not being allowed at the Chromatica ball.

I have a spiked choker that goes too well with my outfit but don’t wanna wear it if it’ll cause drama on entry.

Anyone know what the rules are? Or have any personal experience with wearing spikey accessories to the tour?

Also don’t spoil anything pls xx ty xx 

elijahfan

Honestly, I don't think it's going to be an issue. Just in case, make sure you'd be OK with getting rid of it if security does have a problem with it, which I doubt.

I haven't heard about this no-spikes policy so I don't know if that's actually a thing.

SharkmanthaC

Check the venue of the show you're going to. Each venue has their own rules.

she/her/hers

phantasmas

Depends on the venue's policies 

May be a problem if they are really big + sharp as it could be considered a weapon 

Okay thanks girlies! It’s cheap and worn out tbf so might just bring it and if there’s any problems I don’t mind taking it off :vegas:

BlingNotTheMusic

Well I guess it depends on

How big your spike is :iamfair:

River

Just send an email with a picture of the choker and ask the venue, it's the best, also if in case they say yes, but then they will make problems and reject the choker, you can have an evidence that they are wrong :ally:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

tylertremallose

It’s usually a general rule to not wear anything that could be considered sharp to concerts out of safety 

Archived