MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Museum of Brutalism - CBT stage inspired artwork

theARTVampire

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

Since my new found passion for brutalism architecture and the idea behind the Chromatica Ball stage, I decided to create my own take on the "Museum of Brutalism", using the stage design as base and extending it.

Hope you like it - this is my first artwork in a really long time! :) Feel free to share your opinions and ideas

Brutale-Komposition.jpg

Edited by theARTVampire
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 25
  • Shook 1
InTheCloset

STUNNING!!!!!:firega:

Im in love with Nate Jacobs and i have never ever been happier.
  • Like 1
M i K E Y

Omfg Gaga needs to see this. Amazing work!

☠︎︎
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Guillaume Hamon

Great additions!

Wish it could be like that, on top of water on stage.

• Thanks 1
Warhol Killer

Holy THAT is stunning. :omg: I love it. 

soundophobic polite | soundfanatic dancefight
  • Thanks 1
LUCARTPOP

INCREDIBLE WORK! So talented! Would make an excellent inlay if she were to ever make a Chromatica Ball dvd! :flutter: 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
gypsy Hero
1 hour ago, theARTVampire said:

Since my new found passion for brutalism architecture and the idea behind the Chromatica Ball stage, I decided to create my own take on the "Museum of Brutalism", using the stage design as base and extending it.

Hope you like it - this is my first artwork in a really long time! :) Feel free to share your opinions and ideas

Brutale-Komposition.jpg

The entire discourse around brutalism is so interesting and so telling for the way we as humans deal with history in general. 
There is a lot of material on youtube if you wanna further spark your interest. I just love it and its so funny to me, the day before TCB kicked off I had a very long and passionate discussion about this topic with my mum of all people haha. Last pride weekend again at an afterhour.. well ice and fire I guess 😅

• Thanks 1
theARTVampire
1 minute ago, gypsy Hero said:

The entire discourse around brutalism is so interesting and so telling for the way we as humans deal with history in general. 
There is a lot of material on youtube if you wanna further spark your interest. I just love it and its so funny to me, the day before TCB kicked off I had a very long and passionate discussion about this topic with my mum of all people haha. Last pride weekend again at an afterhour.. well ice and fire I guess 😅

Yes, absolutely! I had a Youtube marathon about brutalism and bauhaus architecture just yesterday :yay: All these inventions took place not far from where I live.

• Love 1
gypsy Hero
5 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Yes, absolutely! I had a Youtube marathon about brutalism and bauhaus architecture just yesterday :yay: All these inventions took place not far from where I live.

Ahh, I was born near Weimar, Germany, where Bauhaus roots. Now I live in Berlin, with still a good amount of brutalist architecture. 

• YAAAS 1