ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

I think she is saying "no drugs" because of the heat, could be a dangerous mix

I'd say psychoactive drugs are dangerous in any context but go off I guess

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

HausOfMark
21 minutes ago, badfaith said:

The no drugs is so random :sharon:

prob from people complaining about the weed smoking and stuff. 

-Mark

Guillaume Hamon
23 minutes ago, Meat said:

If I’m not wrong, this is the biggest audience of her career so far. BTWB was around 71K at this same venue. What a phenomenal career :applause:

And gonna remains like that for a while since it's the biggest of the chromatica ball. :)

The BTW show she was forced to cancel by extremists in Indonesia would have been the biggest one if her career I believe. :/

I don't see anything random in what she said at all.

People take drugs on concerts/festivals and with this weather and the huge crowd being at the stadium it could be indeed very dangerous.

She's just trying to protect her fans, nobody wants ppl having seizures at the concert.

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, dollardays said:

The Jn'D slander :bradley:

Nb4 she performs "Jewels n' Hugs" :bradley:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

JanStan

This so takes me back to the JWT I went to in Vegas. My friend got so drunk the ambulance had to take her to the hospital. When we went to see her after the show (cause hell no were we leaving) we were in the waiting room and it was PACKED. i over heard one of the nurses ask why it was so busy and the other one answered ‘it’s always like this after a lady Gaga concert’ lol. And mind you it was apparently unusually busy for VEGAS. Queen knows what she’s talking about.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, JanStan said:

This so takes me back to the JWT I went to in Vegas. My friend got so drunk the ambulance had to take her to the hospital. When we went to see her after the show (cause hell no were we leaving) we were in the waiting room and it was PACKED. i over heard one of the nurses ask why it was so busy and the other one answered ‘it’s always like this after a lady Gaga concert’ lol. And mind you it was apparently unusually busy for VEGAS. Queen knows what she’s talking about.

Omg I hope your friend is ok! :heart:

I also drank/smoked too much at JWT and was GONE :bradley: Ive been sober from alcohol for almost 1.5 years but am going to celebrate and allow myself a drink or two for the concert. No blacking out this time :trollga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Archived