đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

TCB Stockholm experience (Spoilers)

ARTPOP

Featured Posts

ARTPOP

It took me few days to recover from the concert, I am so speechless and I cry every time I watch the vids :bradley::bradley:

We arrived pretty early in the morning and people were already camping there. I was just anxious since my friends came later, however, I met quite nice people in line and it was crazy how many people travelled across Europe and the world just to see her.:kara:

The moment we entered I got Goosebumps and shocked that we are the 2nd row from the stage. 

Highlights

BR - Grand opener with high quality interstellar visuals and fire show (I just wish she was closer to the front stage):firega:

Replay- Best dance moment of the concert!! The Choreo, the eye contact we had while jumping, the energy of the crowd going crazy :messga::messga:

Babylon- The moment Gaga gay birth to us gays. :bye:The voguing, the golden era, the moment she summoned us "COME ON GAYS!!!"

BTW- The pride anthem.:sara: Everyone had water in their eyes and Goosebumps all over, it felt like pride and she is our mother that will keep fighting for our rights.

Enigma- A stadium banger.:rockstar: The ground was shaking with her powerhouse vocals !! I bet if she releases it as a single with live vocals it would be a hit.

ROM- The finale! I still believe she has to switch up and end the show with ROM with a high energy

COME ON GAYS!!

ARTPOP

Also, I wish I could stay in touch with the people I met in the line, you were are lovely :kara::messga: If you are on here, please be free to DM me

COME ON GAYS!!

Max
26 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Also, I wish I could stay in touch with the people I met in the line, you were are lovely :kara::messga: If you are on here, please be free to DM me

You can’t receive any messages though 

ARTPOP
10 minutes ago, Marges said:

You can’t receive any messages though 

I just freed some space in my inbox, try again

COME ON GAYS!!

Max
4 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

I just freed some space in my inbox, try again

Contacted you on Instagram instead^^

Archived