💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(Spoiler)TCB is the best show since BTW

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

Seriously guys, are we really gonna say the show sucks because she didn't play some fan favorites? The show was f"cking amazing. I mean the interludes, HELLO? The aesthetics? The entire show is a mashup of Born This Way and The Fame Monster. It was metal, it was dark as ****. This is the type of show we have been begging for and the choreography! Woooh, this was an amazing ****ing show.

And yes, she did interact with the audience, at least in Stockholm. AND she played 1000 Doves and Fun Tonight for us too. Anyway, this was one of her best shows to date. 

• Debithius changed the title to (Spoiler)TCB is the best show since BTW
Benji

With you 100% - this tour looks to be her best yet, I’m so hyped to see her in London.

Debithius
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

With you 100% - this tour looks to be her best yet, I’m so hyped to see her in London.

I was with @Marges all the way at the front of the stage by the railing. We had an amazing time! 

You will love the show! Go crazy!

RudraCNG

As a show, yes, it is. Maybe I prefer some things here and there from the JWT, but yeah, TCB is truly impressive. And the best thing is that she seems to be improving it on every show (yesterday they improved the scenario and added 2 songs without removing any other).

Pop Music

from clips i've seen she seemed more relaxed at the Stockholm show compared to Dusseldorf and that seemed to inspire more crowd interaction 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Sarah H

It does look brilliant! Impressed with what I've seen from the live streams and videos. 

QueenMortuana

After seeing videos from Stockholm I must agree. The vocals, her energy, the production and even the crowd. I feel like I haven't seen people dance this hard at her shows in a while.

ristretto

i have seen all of her tours live, from the fame ball to jazz, and now this. yesterdays ball was the most professional and audience friendly concert she has ever made. it was just so damn seamless and beautiful to watch. me and my friends decided to stand in the back by the b stage just to see everything going on from the screens to the lights, and yes we kinda didn’t get many glimpses of gaga herself, but it was so worth it just hearing the music pumping through the stadium as you see the amazing visuals and lighting play together perfectly. btwb found dead in a ditch 

numb the flame

I've found JWT & TCB appeared very professional, not so messy as earlier tours, things were very bang bang bang (which some said was a negative). Overall, the quart of JWT & TCB were the best imo. J&P included too, Enigma was a good show but a bit messy at times. 

Robo Ga

THANK YOU for this positivity!! I cannot wait for my date, from what I've seen this Gaga show is the Gaga show I've always dreamed of (DarkGa, electronic music, dramaaaaaaa, vocals, choreography, incredible fashion) and I am so ecstatic for the show. Last show I saw was JWT which was great but THIS is what I've been waiting for. 

🤖⚡️

Debithius
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Now who said TCB sucks? I just wish it were cheaper :laughga:

Did you see the threads after Düsseldorf?

Ziggy

There were a lot so I saw mostly people saying it looked amazing but could have had a better setlist

27 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Did you see the threads after Düsseldorf?

Debithius
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

There were a lot so I saw mostly people saying it looked amazing but could have had a better setlist

And how disappointed people were too

RepentingSinner

The pyro helped to dry my years, I was crying trough 75% of the concert. Gaga's vocals were so good, the best in years imo. 

Archived