💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best standing place [SPOILER]

PSYCHOSHTICK

Featured Posts

PSYCHOSHTICK

I'm sure it has been answered a million times, but fprr European shows: Where would be the best place to stand with normal standing tickets?

As in, left side or right side? Where does the golden circle end? Is it possible to stand in front of the B-stage (with your back against it, facing the main stage) without golden circle tickets? Or are general standing tickets basically only on the left and right side of the B-stage?

Regarding the 'Free Woman' experience I suppose it's only for GC people?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster

You get to see Gaga really close a few times during the show if you place yourself near the pathway that leads to the centre stage located in the centre of the arena/stadium. I believe this is only possible for Golden Circle ticket holders. But at least in the Stockholm show, there was not any separation between the Golden Circle and the standard standing area, which lead to that the most arrogant people pushed through to the spot they wanted. 

One extra tip: wear the highest shoes you got that are still comfortable to stand multiple hours. I'm 178 cm tall but oh boy there were so many tall people in front of me that sometimes I couldn't see a thing (except the screens). I felt sorry for the people who were shorter than me... I wonder if they saw anything really. 

Find your freedom in the music

numb the flame

I'm hoping to stand a bit to the right of the b stage in line with he left corner of the stage really. That way I can see Alice being performed, she doesn't perform anything in the right corner of the stage really so I'm not missing anything if at all. 

Secret

I was in Düsseldorf, I arrived late, like 20 minutes before the show started, i was in the general standing area, couldn’t really see the show amazingly on the main stage but the b stage was so near I rushed and managed to be front row during the piano session because nobody was standing there before she appeared during free woman (you can’t see nothing on the main stage if u stand behind the b stage when she is not there, so it was easy to rush there as soon as the piano elevated) + it was the first show so not many people actually knew she was going to get so close on the b stage. I believe the best option possible would be to be as close as possible to the b stage but facing the main stage 

soixont

Hi! I'm going to the first London show, thinking of getting to the stadium at 2pm. What's the best place to stand? Left catwalk, right catwalk, or middle? Thanks :)

A King With No Crown

numb the flame
38 minutes ago, soixont said:

Hi! I'm going to the first London show, thinking of getting to the stadium at 2pm. What's the best place to stand? Left catwalk, right catwalk, or middle? Thanks :)

either the middle in front of the b stage or to the right runway a little to the side of the B Stage imo. You won't see any of the main stage if you're stood directly behind the B stage. 

soixont
12 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

either the middle in front of the b stage or to the right runway a little to the side of the B Stage imo. You won't see any of the main stage if you're stood directly behind the B stage. 

Thanks! Do you think 2pm is early enough to get a good spot? I just don't want to stand behind the B stage.

A King With No Crown

Henri Bardot

middle of the runway between stage b and main. you can see her walk by twice but for that, at least in france you had to have a ‘pelouse or’ ticket, not golden circle but the one behind.

ga is always behind the b stage

pooiota

PSYCHOSHTICK
1 hour ago, Henri Bardot said:

middle of the runway between stage b and main. you can see her walk by twice but for that, at least in france you had to have a ‘pelouse or’ ticket, not golden circle but the one behind.

ga is always behind the b stage

But for Arnhem it was either GC or GA…

soixont
29 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

But for Arnhem it was either GC or GA…

London is just GC or GA - GA tickets are called "Pitch Standing", but there wasn't a 'pelouse or' ticket.

A King With No Crown

elijahfan
5 hours ago, soixont said:

After attending, I’d say middle is definitely best. But if you get a good opportunity to be near a catwalk, don’t hesitate. Around 2 songs performed on left catwalk, and one on right + walk through the audience.

soixont
47 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

After attending, I’d say middle is definitely best. But if you get a good opportunity to be near a catwalk, don’t hesitate. Around 2 songs performed on left catwalk, and one on right + walk through the audience.

Thanks! What time did you start lining up? Did you have GC?

A King With No Crown

elijahfan
41 minutes ago, soixont said:

Thanks! What time did you start lining up? Did you have GC?

Oh my story is a little peculiar :huntyga:

I started lining up for GC around noon and when I got in, the whole middle section was already crowded as ****, but the areas around the catwalks were not. So I could've gotten a nice spot near the left catwalk, but long story short, I went to the bathroom which was in the opposite direction, so I had to go through the whole Golden Circle section, and then it was basically impossible for me to get back to my initial spot. So I ended up standing by the barricade separating the GC from GA, surrounded by people who had basically just arrived.

Honestly it was still a pretty decent spot but yeah, my 9 hour wait was basically for nothing. At least I wasn't squeezed and pushed around too much during the show and could dance pretty freely. You win some and lose some, I guess. But yeah, I kinda reacted based on my Monster Pit experience from 10 years ago and I don't think I should have - if I had to do it again, I would've hold on to that modest but still rewarding catwalk area :iamfair:

I would say if you have Early Entry tickets, definitely aim for the middle. And if you have regular tickets like I did, catwalks might be your best shot at standing directly next to the stage.

soixont
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Oh my story is a little peculiar :huntyga:

I started lining up for GC around noon and when I got in, the whole middle section was already crowded as ****, but the areas around the catwalks were not. So I could've gotten a nice spot near the left catwalk, but long story short, I went to the bathroom which was in the opposite direction, so I had to go through the whole Golden Circle section, and then it was basically impossible for me to get back to my initial spot. So I ended up standing by the barricade separating the GC from GA, surrounded by people who had basically just arrived.

Honestly it was still a pretty decent spot but yeah, my 9 hour wait was basically for nothing. At least I wasn't squeezed and pushed around too much during the show and could dance pretty freely. You win some and lose some, I guess. But if I had to do it again, I would've hold on to that modest but still rewarding catwalk area :iamfair:

I would say if you have Early Entry tickets, definitely aim for the middle. And if you have regular tickets like I did, catwalks might be your best shot.

Thanks! I will update you/anyone else on my experience on Friday :)

A King With No Crown

elijahfan
1 minute ago, soixont said:

Thanks! I will update you/anyone else on my experience on Friday :)

What's for sure is you'll have fun no matter where you are - enjoy :kiss:

Archived