series

American Horror Stories Season 2

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Honestly those who didn't like the first season should give a try. 'DollHouse' (1st episode of season 2) is really really enjoyable ! It's definitely a far stronger start than last season. Denis O'Hare was brilliant as always.

Won't spoil but a certain fan fave season lovers will enjoy it particularly.

Season 1 was weak (except a couple of episodes), but if season 2 manage to keep the first episode's vibes. It'll be a great one for sure ! 

Better Day

What put me off this series was season 1 having a double episode which defeats the whole purpose of American Horror Stories

Together You And I!

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

What put me off this series was season 1 having a double episode which defeats the whole purpose of American Horror Stories

Apparently from the synopses, this year they are sticking to the original concept:  1 episode = 1 story.

But totally agree, the 3 parts Murder House episode was a waste of screentime. One episode would have been enough. 

• monketsharona changed the title to American Horror Stories Season 2
Better Day
23 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Apparently from the synopses, this year they are sticking to the original concept:  1 episode = 1 story.

But totally agree, the 3 parts Murder House episode was a waste of screentime. One episode would have been enough. 

I think if they did that at first I would continued watching, having the murder house without any of the original characters irked me

Together You And I!

Moonlight on Water

I really loved the new episode, much better than the last season.

she/her

Roughhouse Dandy

They really stepped their puss up for the premiere, huh. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

monketsharona
27 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Why am I not excited? :(

I miss the old AHS stuff and I love ACS, it's all i want

The first episode screams old AHS stuff. Honestly give it a try. Most people disappointed by first season are positively surprised by the episode :) 

RahrahWitch

First episode was surprisingly okay, felt a bit rushed but lightyears ahead of last season in terms of quality.

elijahfan

Wow I completely missed the fact a second season was even happening, I'll give it a look.

monketsharona

First episode DollHouse had a 97% score on Rotten Tomatoes and the global score of the show skyrocketed from 34% to 67% 

I hope the rest of the season is as good as Dollhouse

bpmMonkey

Caught up on the episode and enjoyed it a lot. It was a really subtle note at the end which I honestly didnt saw coming but made so much sense. 
Also beautifully shot, more in the style of AHS, AHSs kinda disappointed in that regard in season 1. Besides one obvious useless scene the writing was also quite good. 
Very excited now for the rest of the season ♥️

VasilisVas

Wait..is there a difference between American horror story and American horror stories? I saw season 2 and was confused bc I thought there were a bunch of seasons already :oops:

Archived