Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

To anyone going to the show in PARIS...

Pain of fame1

Featured Posts

Pain of fame1

Hi! I have 2 normal seated tickets for the show in Paris. I bought them on Ticketmaster.fr. Since I got the tickets is March, I haven't received any email from Ticketmaster or Livenation announcing the time of the show or anything... have any of you received any info via mail ? Should I be worried that I haven't received anything?

Also, is a negative COVID test necessary to acces the stadium? 

Thanks in advance :)

androiduser

if you have the tickets, you shouldn't be worried about anything else... the show will probably start at the same time as everywhere else and you'll get there earlier anyway

Pain of fame1
8 minutes ago, androiduser said:

if you have the tickets, you shouldn't be worried about anything else... the show will probably start at the same time as everywhere else and you'll get there earlier anyway

Hope so.. thanks!

Pain of fame1
8 hours ago, androiduser said:

Also, do u know if we need a negative covid  test or vaccination proof to acces the stadium?

androiduser
4 hours ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Also, do u know if we need a negative covid  test or vaccination proof to acces the stadium?

currently there are no covid restrictions in France so you do do not need them, the restrictions have been lifted on 14 March 2022

Archived