💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga tattoo suggestions

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

Pretty Savage

Hi! I wanna dedicate my first tattoo to Gaga but I can’t decide and I couldn’t find any inspiration from Insta or Pinterest.

I wanna do some sketch of hers from Born This Way era like album photoshoot etc. 
If you have any Gaga tattoos or ideas or sketches, drawings can you post them under this thread so I can get some inspiration. :kara:

COOOK

I'd love a tattoo of dots that resemble moles, that map out the sine in a subtle way, or maybe the sine like this:

FMIce2aX0AEcYkR.jpg

just a shade darker than my skin so that it looks just like that, as if it wanted to get out of my skin

Mother of Puppies

Well I wanna get a "Battle For Your Life" tattoo soon but I'm not yet sure where :oprah: somewhere on my arm though... I wanna be able to read it so it serves as a reminder for me to keep battling when life gets hard.

How about this

arm-forearm-born-this-way-tattoos-kahejo

145976.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Regina George

Now that u mentioned this.. It’s sad how she got tattoos for every album even Joanne but didn’t get one for Chromatica.. She used to say she’ll always get new tattoos for her albums 

Benji

If you want some inspo, I got a Born This Way inspired one.  The crescent of my dagger tattoo is her face from the Born This Way album :vegas:

1-B8315-E6-15-C2-4-B72-AAA4-8-F59-D7740-

itsdominik

Do you have a signature from Gaga? If so, that would make a great tattoo imo :) 

I‘ll probably get her signature from my Chromatica album artwork tattooed at some point:party:

3-A78-AA73-FE6-D-4-AE5-8-A9-B-649-F6-C7-

Pretty Savage
18 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I'd love a tattoo of dots that resemble moles, that map out the sine in a subtle way, or maybe the sine like this:

FMIce2aX0AEcYkR.jpg

just a shade darker than my skin so that it looks just like that, as if it wanted to get out of my skin

It’s an amazing idea I also thought about sine but probably I will have sine next to my ear cause it represents sound so I thought it’s clever :huntyga:

15 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Well I wanna get a "Battle For Your Life" tattoo soon but I'm not yet sure where :oprah: somewhere on my arm though... I wanna be able to read it so it serves as a reminder for me to keep battling when life gets hard.

How about this

arm-forearm-born-this-way-tattoos-kahejo

145976.jpg

Born This Way text is a must. I will have this eventually but not sure about first tattoo. Battle For Your Life also sounds cool!!

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Pretty Savage said:

Born This Way text is a must. I will have this eventually but not sure about first tattoo. Battle For Your Life also sounds cool!!

Yeah she gives us so many ideas! "Battle For Your Life" would be special to me because Babylon is also my favorite song ever :pawsup:

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, itsdominik said:

I‘ll probably get her signature from my Chromatica album artwork tattooed at some point:party:

Imagine only having this :selena:

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

Pretty Savage
5 minutes ago, Benji said:

If you want some inspo, I got a Born This Way inspired one.  The crescent of my dagger tattoo is her face from the Born This Way album :vegas:

1-B8315-E6-15-C2-4-B72-AAA4-8-F59-D7740-

That’s f**king cool! I might steal this :oops:

6 minutes ago, itsdominik said:

Signature tattoo is one of my dreams :( My only interaction with her is a twitter follow back :billie:

nightadieu

This was my Born This Way tattoo right after I got it done in 2014. Nowadays it really looks like a scar or like the sine wave on Gaga’s cheek in the TCB promo :)

19-C461-AC-6088-49-F3-9932-F14-BE1-CFCF9

Archived