Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Full List: Chromatica Ball Changes & Special Moments Thread (By Date)

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

Gagaism

Im just nervous about how’s going to be to get those merch items being at the line for EE/pit package. Im like very nervous about that. 

PartySick
51 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

New merch starting with DC tonight.. "Sour Candy" candy! I'm thinking since this is edible they could only sell it for American shows? Unless it wasn't ready for previous shows..

So that's what that was! They ran out at the merch stand we went to shortly before we got there :bradley:

Damn :bradley:

🖤

PartySick

Also, at the end of Enigma when she swung the mic stand around the microphone flew off of it :ladyhaha:

🖤
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

Letmelivemylife
On 7/29/2022 at 8:02 AM, hoeslay said:

Yes! 💕

And the critics say she doesn't care about her monsters 🙄 She has this uncanny ability to always remember the Little Monsters she's met. We're a part of her just as she's a part of us ❤️ That bond can never be broken 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you
  • Like 1

darkgaga
9 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

And the critics say she doesn't care about her monsters 🙄 She has this uncanny ability to always remember the Little Monsters she's met. We're a part of her just as she's a part of us ❤️ That bond can never be broken 

Dont mind the Dutch critics. They have no taste. I just showed some vids to my parents as well and they were so uninterested. So sad

• Like 1

numb the flame
On 8/9/2022 at 5:02 AM, ChristianSaad said:

New merch starting with DC tonight.. "Sour Candy" candy! I'm thinking since this is edible they could only sell it for American shows? Unless it wasn't ready for previous shows..

The lollies were added to the VIP packages at the London or Arnhem dates and then we saw them get added to the merch stands during the Toronto date. Not sure whether they could be used for VIP but not sold as a product in EU but they were definitely in the VIP packages. 

darkgaga

In Arnhem she did also sing Arianas part in the prechorus before the second chorus. She did sing the verse at multiple dates, but I think Arnhem was the only one where she kept on doing Aris part and let the audience sing her lines!

Plastic Flower

Question, I was watching LoveGame live from Toronto and noticed a weird Gaga-like creature appearing on the screens. Was it recently added? 

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it
  • Like 3

Chinosky
42 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Question, I was watching LoveGame live from Toronto and noticed a weird Gaga-like creature appearing on the screens. Was it recently added? 

Oh wow definitely new! Just watched a performance from London and it wasn't there. The creature starts to appear at 1:33 of this video, during the main chorus.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorcerer

I think they tilted the two big screens towards the audience tonight. They added a bit of floor to the stage as well (there's a different shade of grey on the floor below the screens).

FZ8HqXWakAE3Y0q?format=jpg&name=large

FZ8JMxuaMAAiKdK?format=jpg&name=medium

Linus Gaga

I noticed the recent few shows, some dancers is missing, and guitars,  but they came back on other shows. Does anyone know the reasons ?

Hit me a message and say hi !