đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TCB Filming & Cinematography

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

After watching a lot of videos on YouTube, I realized this tour, the live filming from the venue is very professional and rehearsed. In previous tour, they usually just film whatever is happening on stage. However, I noticed on TCB, the live screen is already cutting with the beats and music, lots of effects, zooming etc, as if it is already a DVD edit / music video like. Also, they had really nice dolly camera tracks in front of the stage and by the runways, multi cameras from above and behind the main stage, it looks so amazing and I cannot wait for the official dvd realized ! I'm 99% sure there will be, unless Gaga decided to scrap it again 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Linus Gaga
Just now, rinasawachanta said:

I NEED an official dvd release

I actually like the idea someone suggest saying fans should be able to buy their own local concert recordings after the show, think of it like a uni graduation lol. That would be awesome

Devacceli

This is what comes to my mind when someone talk sh*t about the stage. Okay, it's boxed and all, but everything else is so well thought, they really spent their time thinking how to work these screens than in the design itself.

Linus Gaga
6 minutes ago, Devacceli said:

This is what comes to my mind when someone talk sh*t about the stage. Okay, it's boxed and all, but everything else is so well thought, they really spent their time thinking how to work these screens than in the design itself.

Yes, and well planned in costume change as well (ofcuz they always do) I can imagine her team had to get her wardrobe ready in all 2 - 3 backstage depends on where she finishes the song and where she starts to walk out for next song. And Sarah needs to be quick on makeup change, even it is just adding more on the eyes.Lots of rehearsals and get the right timing, just like Met Gala 2019, everyone in the team is nervous and wanna be perfect, so I'm sure they will just get even better in the later shows

I am particularly in love with the overhead shots

maxresdefault.jpg

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Mother of Puppies

The girl in the back singing for her life :laughga: :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Linus Gaga
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

The girl in the back singing for her life :laughga: :ladyhaha:

sounds like the JWT Bloody Mary **** Me Up girl

Oriane

Yep, that's one of the first things I noticed when I went! I was wondering if it showed well on videos because I didn't hear anyone talk about it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Helxig
1 hour ago, Linus Gaga said:

I actually like the idea someone suggest saying fans should be able to buy their own local concert recordings after the show, think of it like a uni graduation lol. That would be awesome

I have been saying this for YEARS! Since the BTWBall. I remember saying I want to see MY show and keep those exact memories forever

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Linus Gaga
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I have been saying this for YEARS! Since the BTWBall. I remember saying I want to see MY show and keep those exact memories forever

yeah, i think this is actually not hard for them to do at all...? Cuz they must be recorded each show anyway, and they don't have to release physical dvd , can be just an online perchase and download?

I was so surprised by how good the filming looked irl (not that i wouldn’t expect it to, just that i wasn’t at a show that had it before). I remember during Alice with the way the stage was lit and all it almost looked like a movie scene. Really wish they would release it cause i want the Düsseldorf footage so badly.

Linus Gaga
10 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Yep, that's one of the first things I noticed when I went! I was wondering if it showed well on videos because I didn't hear anyone talk about it.

Hahahah yeah I noticed :bradley: And she did lots of eye contact with cameras as well, especially in free woman, and on the piano when she took off her mask she looked into the camera, that shot was beautiful 

Linus Gaga
1 minute ago, Vojta said:

I was so surprised by how good the filming looked irl (not that i wouldn’t expect it to, just that i wasn’t at a show that had it before). I remember during Alice with the way the stage was lit and all it almost looked like a movie scene. Really wish they would release it cause i want the Düsseldorf footage so badly.

thats what i said after the first show ! (i watch live stream only ) i said i feel like each song is a live music video

Oriane
37 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

thats what i said after the first show ! (i watch live stream only ) i said i feel like each song is a live music video

Aaaah these were my exact words, it doesn't look like a concert, it looks like a music video!

I could really see the influence of her acting career in this, she's acknowledging the importance of cameras.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived