Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Halloween Ends | Official Trailer

Ronnie

Featured Posts

Ronnie

She’s finally here!

Loving the homage to the Halloween 4 house and the garbage disposal scene from H2O! This looks fantastic!

BARKDANGER

Can’t wait for the film!!! 

I’ve noticed that the first time we see Michael in the trailer, he has all his  left fingers back. At the end of the trailer, his fingers are gone like they were at the end of Halloween 2018 and in Halloween Kills. So curious if that is “real” Michael stalking Laurel in the beginning. 

Also, living for the references to H20 and the tunnel in resurrection.  

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Ronnie
4 minutes ago, BARKDANGER said:

Can’t wait for the film!!! 

I’ve noticed that the first time we see Michael in the trailer, he has all his  left fingers back. At the end of the trailer, his fingers are gone like they were at the end of Halloween 2018 and in Halloween Kills. So curious if that is “real” Michael stalking Laurel in the beginning. 

Also, living for the references to H20 and the tunnel in resurrection.  

YES! The tunnel scene just clicked!

Space Cowboy

Here’s to hoping they both get a proper send off.. (I hope she finally guts him)

HotLikeMexico

As a fan of Halloween, I’m not sure how I felt about the trailer. We shall see. 

Ronnie
2 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

As a fan of Halloween, I’m not sure how I felt about the trailer. We shall see. 

What do you not like about it? I’m very curious. 

Aussie

Hope it’s decent. Her waiting for him with a pistol in the opening of the trailer is silly though. I mean what’s a pistol going to do?

Ronnie
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

Hope it’s decent. Her waiting for him with a pistol in the opening of the trailer is silly though. I mean what’s a pistol going to do?

It seems to be a mix of a dreamlike state and reality. Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

thatfoxyfeeling

Halloween Kills was so disappointing compared to the first Halloween in this trilogy. It felt like it was just a filler and some of the scenes were unintentionally hilarious. Hopefully this one is a good send off and is one to remember. 

bionic

The trailer for Halloween Kills spoiled like 90% of the movie. Is this trailer any better?

buy bionic

Levine

I'm ashamed to tell y'all that I never watched this saga. If I want to start it, do I have to start from the movie of 1978?

Lextyr97

Is this trailer spoiler heavy like the Halloween Kills one? So funny though how I was thinking about where the hell this movie is last night and now here’s the trailer!

Space Cowboy
1 minute ago, Levine said:

I'm ashamed to tell y'all that I never watched this saga. If I want to start it, do I have to start from the movie of 1978?

Yes watch the original first.. Then from that point it’s kinda choose your own adventure.

You can watch them chronologically OR I recommend.. watching the 2nd one (1981) then H20 (1998). (This is the OG Trilogy)

Then there is the NEW timeline which is 1978 then 2018, Kills (2021) then Ends (2022).

HotLikeMexico
12 hours ago, Ronnie said:

What do you not like about it? I’m very curious. 

Genuinely thought JLC’s acting was kinda cringey in this. Also expectations are low for me since I was disappointed in Kills. 

sillynate
11 hours ago, Levine said:

These are all the timelines of the series. I realized after typing them that they’re going in reverse chronological order so start at the bottom and go up 

CURRENT TIMELINE/BLUMHOUSE TIMELINE (2018-2022)

Spoiler

John Carpenter’s Halloween (1978) > Halloween (2018) > Halloween Kills (2021) > Halloween Ends (2022)

ROB ZOMBIE REMAKE TIMELINE (2007 & 2009)

Spoiler

Rob Zombie’s Halloween (2007) > Rob Zombie’s Halloween 2 (2009) 

20th ANNIVERSARY TIMELINE (1998 & 2002)

Spoiler

John Carpenter’s Halloween (1978) > Halloween II (1981) > Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998) > Halloween Resurrection (2002) 

there’s a specific scene I’m going to link below from Resurrection where Busta Rhymes karate chops Michael Myers (I’m not even joking) it’s so goofy but I love it 

Resurrection is generally considered to be the worst movie of the series but I loved it. It’s just a cheesy generic slasher lol

THORN TIMELINE (1988-1995)

Spoiler

John Carpenter’s Halloween (1978) > Halloween II (1981) > Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988) > Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989) > Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)

ANTHOLOGY TIMELINE (1982)

Spoiler

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch 

FIRST TWO MOVIES (1978 & 1981) 

Spoiler

John Carpenter’s Halloween (1978) > Halloween II (1981) 

note: it’s best to watch these two movies back to back

halloweentimelines.jpg

Archived