Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

something very positive

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I'd like to share something positive that made me so happy yesterday... but first I wanna share why it made me so happy.

The week before I had some shitty encounters with people that really pissed me off. One woman in a supermarket kinda pushed me against a shelf, because I was about to leave the store without buying anything and she thought I wanted to push to the front.

Then the day before yesterday I was in the car driving and there was an old man on the side of the street and he wanted to get into his car, but he was kinda standing on the street so I obviously went slower to almost stopping my car since the car on the other side was a bit bigger and there was no space. He then was handsignalling something like: "Are you stupid, just drive by!" And I basically made the handsignal that he's nuts. :poot: (I almost gave him the finger) Who is he to tell me how fast to drive since he was blocking the ****ing street?

People lately have been so ****ing rude and in such a bad mood that this really made me kinda angry and sad at the same time.

Now the good part:

Yesterday at TCB it was so refreshing to see people who were in such great spirits and a good mood. Everyone was soooo friendly. We talked to a lot of people which was really cool.

- My sis was looking for some coins and a guy behind us wanted to give us the missing money (which wasn't necessary cuz we found it) but the gesture was so nice.

- People saw that we were looking for something and offered to help and told us the way.

- People that I looked at smiled at me.

- I bonded with a girl over our addiction to nasal spray :ladyhaha: we had a good laugh

- We told some people that we really liked their outfits.

- Nobody was pushing and everyone was respectful.

I felt like nobody was judging anyone there. You could have the wildest outfit and people were cheering on u for it. I also saw a famous influencer who took photos with some people and he seemed soo nice, but I didn't dare asking for a picture. :poot:

I know this fanbase isn't just cherries and there are some more "problematic" people, but I'd say most of us are really cool and kind people. My sister who came with me loved the vibes and said that lil monsters were the coolest people that she's ever seen at a concert. (And she has been to a lot more shows than me)

Of course there may be people who have had different experiences, but this was mine and it made me happy.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Chromatica Island

I try to be one of the nice ones in the fanbase. Glad you had a great time at the ball!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chlorine Sevigny
10 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

- I bonded with a girl over our addiction to nasal spray :ladyhaha: we had a good laugh

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488618w0usur6n93jiybtm

Epione

This sounds really nice. I was standing in the concert next to a couple of guys who were talking badly about people around them and just eyerolling in general. :bear: But I ignored them for the most part. 

JazzGa

27 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Gurl me too!!! Is it Afrin? :giveup: They do not treat that sh!t seriously enough on the label lol. I thought I was the only one!! :nooo:

Edit: Also sorry for making half the comments on your thread be about nose spray problems lol. It sounds like you met some awesome ppl, sometimes I think the little complainers mostly only exist online but not in real life :gum:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Healed My Heart

This really made me smile :kiss:

I don't remember the last time I had an experience like this tbh

She/her 💗💜💙

I know that we kinda had an argument on one of your threads.  But you didnt deserve to have encounters like this:

1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

One woman in a supermarket kinda pushed me against a shelf, because I was about to leave the store without buying anything and she thought I wanted to push to the front.

You really deserve to be loved and I think sometimes people are too hurt to understand how their actions would affect other people.

Glad to hear you had a great tour experience. :heart:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Mother of Puppies
On 7/19/2022 at 12:29 AM, JazzGa said:

Gurl me too!!! Is it Afrin? :giveup: They do not treat that sh!t seriously enough on the label lol. I thought I was the only one!! :nooo:

Edit: Also sorry for making half the comments on your thread be about nose spray problems lol. It sounds like you met some awesome ppl, sometimes I think the little complainers mostly only exist online but not in real life :gum:

Ohhh hiiii! Well my nasal spray is from a company named Aliud  :poot: It's been really bad lately... I'm trying to get off of it because when I use it too much I get nosebleeds :laughga: How long have u been addicted?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Monsterclaw
On 7/19/2022 at 12:01 AM, Mother of Puppies said:

I bonded with a girl over our addiction to nasal spray :ladyhaha: we had a good laugh

I also Love poppers :ally:

JazzGa
3 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Ohhh hiiii! Well my nasal spray is from a company named Aliud  :poot: It's been really bad lately... I'm trying to get off of it because when I use it too much I get nosebleeds :laughga: How long have u been addicted?

I was for 5 months, was using it 2 or 3 times a day :giveup: but I managed to wean myself off it by doing sprays exclusively in the left nostril until the right one made it thru withdrawal and was able to breathe again :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Fresco

It's amazing there aren't more accidents. Just tonight a woman came speedwalking out of a planet fitness and across the parking lot without even glancing for cars.  I had to hit the brakes pretty hard to avoid hitting her. Then a woman tried to roll through a right turn,  into my lane at me, and didn't stop until her bumper was in my lane. Then I saw a very elderly woman make a u-turn from an unusual place. Made me feel lucky to get home without an accident. Also made me feel like my car was invisible. :ph34r:

Archived