💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So disappointed in the Chromatica Ball

Lava

Featured Posts

Last night had me really let down after being so excited for the show. So she’s really not going to sing all of BlackPink’s sour candy parts in Korean? And not shapeshift into Ariana Grande to sing her rain on me verse? She also didn’t announce on stage to everyone that Richy is fired and tell us her life story for 20 minutes between songs. She really didn’t communicate with us AT all, especially after literally talking directly to us at the piano! and worst of ALL, she did not bring out a US Air Force jet and fly it around the stadium while singing hold my hand… this concert is horrible!!!

:stalkga:

This is how dumb you sound complaining about the tour. Please stop. She put on an incredible show and it’s only going to get better. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

You missed that she didn’t perform Aura, Venus, GUY, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Swine, Donatella, Fashion!, Mary Jane Holland, Gypsy, Applause and Brooklyn Nights you FAKE FAN :grr:

Not The Real Gaga

And why did you think that your complaints about the reactions of some fans are worth a separate thread...? 

Like, this has been said a tousand times before and people still have their opinions. People don't have to like everything.

X

YourWhiskyMouth

It was the same way on this site after people watched one 240p stream of the JWT with terrible audio. Now it seems most people here love that show. Fans are going to be overly dramatic no matter what… it’s their fault they were unreasonably expecting Swine, Disco Heaven or some other random deep cut that had no chance of being performed.

MoonIight

How dare she not have recreated the real Tower of Babylon and its height?! Where are the Hanging Gardens too???:grr:I'm selling my ticket tbh, who wants it? :grr:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

You missed that she didn’t perform Aura, Venus, GUY, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Swine, Donatella, Fashion!, Mary Jane Holland, Gypsy, Applause and Brooklyn Nights you FAKE FAN :grr:

and Christmas Tree :grr:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

gumzy3000

Actually this post is pretty pathetic. Fans have a right to complain about thier disappointment and you don't need to critisize and belittle them for thier valid opinions. Just because you are a fan doesn't mean you have to like everything Gaga does and personally, I'm just not feeling the tour from what I have seen. Its not like these tickets are cheap either, she is charging an enormous amount and fans should expect to get what they paid for. 

trolly troll troll

9 minutes ago, Lava said:

Last night had me really let down after being so excited for the show. So she’s really not going to sing all of BlackPink’s sour candy parts in Korean? And not shapeshift into Ariana Grande to sing her rain on me verse? She also didn’t announce on stage to everyone that Richy is fired and tell us her life story for 20 minutes between songs. She really didn’t communicate with us AT all, especially after literally talking directly to us at the piano! and worst of ALL, she did not bring out a US Air Force jet and fly it around the stadium while singing hold my hand… this concert is horrible!!!

:stalkga:

This is how dumb you sound complaining about the tour. Please stop. She put on an incredible show and it’s only going to get better. 

oscars-standing-ovation.gif

Suspiria

Sorry, but even as someone who really loves CBT,  I'm so bored of stans complaining ABOUT stans complaining:bear:

She has one of the biggest fanbases in the world, obviously not everyone is going to like everything? If you disagree with people's complaints either reply to them or ignore it

JaysAMess

I thought it was kind of strange how she kept calling herself Patrizia throughout the entire show. Like that introduction at the start of the show, "my name is Patrizia and this is my haus, sweetie"... Weird, but go off sis.

Looking Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Benji
3 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

It was the same way on this site after people watched one 240p stream of the JWT with terrible audio. Now it seems most people here love that show. Fans are going to be overly dramatic no matter what… it’s their fault they were unreasonably expecting Swine, Disco Heaven or some other random deep cut that had no chance of being performed.

Yeah, this happens with every tour.  It’s never good enough for some fans :mark:

The stage actually looks amazing with higher quality videos.

Omar Vela
4 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

How dare she not have recreated the real Tower of Babylon and its height?! Where are the Hanging Gardens too???:grr:I'm selling my ticket tbh, who wants it? :grr:

You missed that she didn't have god theyself opening the sky to destroy the Tower of Babylon and make us talk in jibberish as a punishment!!

12 minutes ago, Lava said:

she did not bring out a US Air Force jet and fly it around the stadium while singing hold my hand… this concert is horrible!!!

I think u forgot to mention the lack of rain during rain on me...

I dont understand the lack of creativity :/

Omar Vela
3 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

fans should expect to get what they paid for. 

you really don't know what you expected... no matter what you'll be complaining 

Healed My Heart
15 minutes ago, Lava said:

and worst of ALL, she did not bring out a US Air Force jet and fly it around the stadium while singing hold my hand

:deadbanana:

She/her 💗💜💙

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived