Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Leak: Babylon Early Version

Benji

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, Benji said:

I think this is more a trend issue rather than something Bloodpop/Gaga want to do.  Songs are very short now thanks to streaming and TikTok.

I hope artists will return to releasing Single/Radio edits and Album versions. Sure give us something short and powerful for a single but on the albums it deserves to breathe and have its moment.

This is such a horrible trend, it just cuts into the artistry of songwriting. And I don't think people listening to a song really want it to be that short either, it's all just for making more money :messga:

OT: I hope the full of this leaks :pray:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy
9 minutes ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

OMG WAIT CAUSE........... THE SNIP DIDNT EVEN COME FROM THAT TWITTER ACC???

IT WAS POSTED TO THIS SOUNDCLOUD PAGE FIRST OH WOW

It was posted on SoundCloud 11 hours ago, and the thread was created 12 hours ago...

PG.

guyfilmoutsold
5 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

It was posted on SoundCloud 11 hours ago, and the thread was created 12 hours ago...

sigh you are right nevermind

im too invested into this ****

lukazilla
1 hour ago, Charmz said:

But, not to press, but how did the Brazilian monster get it?

that's a great question and I don't know how to answer. but like some people said, probably hacking or trading or even buying from someone. there's tons of Gaga's unreleased material floating around (like quicksand demo or maybe out of control in full??). people with lots of money can buy it and leak for free (like happened with text your pictures) or buy and keep it. I don't know how all this work tbh

lukazilla
58 minutes ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

i think its a lie tbh cause one why you gonna beg for it in this thread and then say something way AFTER they deactivate... like okay!

I don't know where these snippets came from, but if it was from that twitter account then right after posting the first snippet they tweeted in portuguese something like "if you have it, then proof" or something along these lines. the account is t4leaksgag and they deactivated unfortunately.

RAMROD

Well, we like the ballroom version best, cos it sounds fit in with the rest of the album yup yup

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tomiel25

Guys :bradley: i just hear a long snippet  after the second verse/prechorus/chorus it skips the post chorus  and jumps to the bridge with a nice and soft melody:worship2:. and then the postchorus start. I really like this.

i can't speak english but i can if you like

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Tomiel25 said:

Guys :bradley: i just hear a long snippet  after the second verse/prechorus/chorus it skips the post chorus and jumps to the bridge and then the postchorus start. I really like this.

Not sure if troll :glamourpuss:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tomiel25
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not sure if troll :glamourpuss:

Check TWTTR:trollga:

Customzanotti

After 3 years... to finally hear the goddamn falsetto in full. We did it :giveup:

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

ELECTRAHEARTPOP
20 minutes ago, Tomiel25 said:

Check TWTTR:trollga:

Post the tweet then? I can't find it.

Tomiel25

Omg i just heard another similar demo in full 🤯 very similar to the other just that instead of a soft melody and guitars (oh oh oh oha uhhh) it got ba ba ba bable on part

This demo is pretty similar just got less guitar in the instrumental and the soft melody at the beginning of the bridge.  Its 2:47 seconds long

• PartySick changed the title to Leak: Babylon Early Version

Archived