💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Leak: Babylon Early Version

Benji

Featured Posts

lukazilla

I'm still waiting for someone to glue all parts together with the official haus labs version 😭 I kinda accepted that this demo wouldn't leak anytime soon (but my hope is the last to die). would be great an remaster with the new snippets

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanceInTheDark
5 minutes ago, iamamiwhoami said:

How’s the update? Ive been waiting for this my entire life

Hiding Yolo GIF by Adult Swim

Probably not coming anymore, maybe in a few months/years. :koons:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Benji
2 hours ago, lukazilla said:

I'm still waiting for someone to glue all parts together with the official haus labs version 😭 I kinda accepted that this demo wouldn't leak anytime soon (but my hope is the last to die). would be great an remaster with the new snippets

Best we got right now is this;

PlastiscGuy

Well, didn't Gags or some producer mention 911 started as a piano song? (I know most songs start like that, tho, it's a normal process) but maybe there's an acoustic demo???

PG.

Charmz

I had a dream that this is being officially released 

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Always & Forever, đŸ§šđŸ»â€â™‚ïžđŸŠ‰CHARMZđŸŠ‰đŸ§šđŸ»â€â™‚ïž

HeavyMetal Halcyon
45 minutes ago, Benji said:

Best we got right now is this;

This sounds fan-made (mashing up the leak with what we already have)  but I don't even care. It's SO good. The beat sounds harder, and the melodies are great. So fun, so gay, so sassy. LOVE! 

gagaohlala
22 hours ago, Benji said:

It is actually the same version.  The reverb on the photoshoot set just makes the original snippets sound different.

I really don’t buy that. The V mag snippet was closer to the Haus Labs version, with just the guitar sample added and just backing vocals during the second half of the chorus. But there were not as much backing vocal during the chorus as in that new snippet. You can hear that the Babylon falsetto is here but not as loud as in the V mag demo.  
Also, you could hear the « Ozio Haus Labs » beat louuuuder in the V Mag version than in that new snippet where it’s almost non audible. I bet it’s another demo caught in the process of transforming the actual V mag demo in the album version we have today. It’s the same a capella in both the new snippet and the album versionactually, whereas the V mag demo had a totally different a capella which really sounded like demo vocals.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Benji
23 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

This sounds fan-made (mashing up the leak with what we already have)  but I don't even care. It's SO good. The beat sounds harder, and the melodies are great. So fun, so gay, so sassy. LOVE! 

Yeah, a fan mashed up the different snippets we have with the Haus Labs version to make that.  The user I replied to said they wanted a mashed up version.

Benji
26 minutes ago, gagaohlala said:

I really don’t buy that. The V mag snippet was closer to the Haus Labs version, with just the guitar sample added and just backing vocals during the second half of the chorus. But there were not as much backing vocal during the chorus as in that new snippet. You can hear that the Babylon falsetto is here but not as loud as in the V mag demo.  
Also, you could hear the « Ozio Haus Labs » beat louuuuder in the V Mag version than in that new snippet where it’s almost non audible. I bet it’s another demo caught in the process of transforming the actual V mag demo in the album version we have today. It’s the same a capella in both the new snippet and the album versionactually, whereas the V mag demo had a totally different a capella which really sounded like demo vocals.

If you listen, the part you’re referring to drops right down in volume for the chorus.  The beat is also louder because the recording is from a photoshoot in a warehouse where the reverb is making it louder.

This new leak is just the chorus (where it is also quieter) and the bridge.

EDIT: Completely understand not believing it, hard to distinguish and a song will have a lot of demos before being released but reverb does really effect how those snippets sound.  It’s worth remembering that “Haus Labs” is a remix, a thing completely of its own.  This is the original Babylon Demo, before it was remixed for Haus Labs or updated for Chromatica.

Tinnitus15
23 hours ago, Benji said:

New tweets explain they’ve stopped because they can’t afford a lawyer
 Bobby got to them 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i canttttt

Tinnitus15
22 hours ago, Charmz said:

however, these leaks aren’t from songs that haven’t been released yet - these are early versions of songs we already have.

tbh in Babylon HL case i dont think its a demo song.Like?has she ever played a demo song during a magazine photoshoot.I think it's a 100% ready song, which was meant to be released during haus labs(cuz we heard the instrumental back then) launch, but probably Bowie's family didnt allow the sampling thing.

The Z
26 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

tbh in Babylon HL case i dont think its a demo song.Like?has she ever played a demo song during a magazine photoshoot.I think it's a 100% ready song, which was meant to be released during haus labs(cuz we heard the instrumental back then) launch, but probably Bowie's family didnt allow the sampling thing.

I don't think it's an actual sample though... It sounds similar to Fame but it's not actually the same

Prigari
33 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It happened frequently actually.

The artist wants to feel the « moove » from his new work during photoshoots and plays demo, it’s just that most of the time we’re not here to showcase it 

(Except artists like Taylor swift who make peoples dances on their music video only using a BPM :laughga:)

• PartySick changed the title to Leak: Babylon Early Version

Archived