Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Possible expansion of Chromatica Ball

NightStar

Featured Posts

NightStar

Hey guys, 

since this tour is supposed to wrap up in the end of September, do you believe she may add a couple of Australia/New Zealand shows closer to Christmas, since it's gonna be summer down under? Since she's doing stadiums this time, it's not required to be an intensive leg of the tour, it may be something like her Japan appearance with two gigs. 

MiggleB123

hope so but I thought someone in her team said she literally can not add more dates bc she's already booked for filming as soon as the tour ends

- cherry cherry boom boom

thatfoxyfeeling

It's been 8 years since Gaga has been to Australia for ArtRave, she hasn't even been here to promote anything since. I don't know why she hasn't been here for so long, I remember when she came here to give us an exclusive concert 'Gaga Live at Sydney Monster Hall' to promote BTW. :messga:

Flawless

It would be a dream...more 5, 6 dates...even if it's for the next year. Please Gaga :bradley: the show is perfect I would give everything to see in person.

Allianz Parque - São Paulo, BR 2x

Foro Sol - Ciudad de Mexico, MX 2x

Sydney Cricket Ground - Sydney, AU 2x

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Jollibee

Few Asian dates like Singapore and Taiwan.

Oceania dates and LatAm dates.

But I guess it won't happen. Lol. She will be preparing for Joker 2 and Vegas contract.

KeepOnSwimming

I hate the fact, that she doesn't come to Vienna. First, because its the city I live in and so I also could attend. And also, so mamy other little monsters, because its literally the center of Europe. You could drive to Vienna by car in under 4 hrs from Southern parts of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slowenia, Hungary, Northern Italy, Croatia and Vienna would be even closer for people from Munich, than Düsseldorf. I just cant understand how she let us central Europeans down like that. And after seeing on what we miss out Im just depressed about it. Ugh.

cherryboomboom

i was at the Dusseldorf show and came from Berlin. I travelled almost 5 hours and don't understand why they didn't do the show in Berlin. Although the stage would fit in the the Mercedes arena and the Olympic Stadium doesn't have a roof.

MonsterOfSpain
19 hours ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

I hate the fact, that she doesn't come to Vienna. First, because its the city I live in and so I also could attend. And also, so mamy other little monsters, because its literally the center of Europe. You could drive to Vienna by car in under 4 hrs from Southern parts of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slowenia, Hungary, Northern Italy, Croatia and Vienna would be even closer for people from Munich, than Düsseldorf. I just cant understand how she let us central Europeans down like that. And after seeing on what we miss out Im just depressed about it. Ugh.

At least she's visiting Central Europe at all, the Southern Europe snubbing is unacceptable, especially after how hard Italy and Spain stanned during ASIB and Chromatica. :patrizia:

3 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

i was at the Dusseldorf show and came from Berlin. I travelled almost 5 hours and don't understand why they didn't do the show in Berlin. Although the stage would fit in the the Mercedes arena and the Olympic Stadium doesn't have a roof.

Yeah, I find it really odd how they planned 2 shows in Dusseldorf and Arnhem which are only 100 km apart. It's a densely populated area but still I wish it would've been better distributed

TAIPEI

almost every main cities in asia such as seoul, hongkong, taipei, singapore and bangkok which Gaga was toured for born this way ball 10 years ago, has a huge potential to sells out easily.

after artrave: ARTPOP ball (besides joanne world tour that she even not come to asia), 8 years passed by and her team still ignoring us like that :messga:

i dont see why she already decided to bring chromatica ball to tokyo but not have a full asian leg for it, thats so sad.

the expansion of tour apparently not going to happen since she might be there for new film imo.

cherryboomboom

1 show in a stadium is like 4-5 shows in an sport arena, so it equals a 50-60 date tour.

Omar Vela

It's been 10 years since the last time she came to Mexico during BTW Ball.

Also I think Mexico was the first country were she performed on a stadium instead of an arena (During TMBT), we deserved at least one date :wtf:

I'm sure it would be a sold out in less than a day

cherryboomboom

the Merkur Spiel Arena is more like a big arena. I was surprised how close to the stage the side seats were.

I'm kinda pissed that she's not coming to Brazil. Its been ten years since her last show and she cancelled RIR in 2016. And the worst its that that's how is going to be from now on, fewer shows and US/Europe only.

From a business standpoint... LN/Interscope needed to make their money so chose Arras where the shows would sell easily.

They have a set time frame in which to wrap the tour due to other commitments.

The tour was never meant to be a huge groundbreaking billion-date world tour, its to honour those who bought tickets originally, recoup their losses through pandemic & keep a foot in the touring scene.

However, I do also think that there's no way she wasn't making music in lockdown. So I think we are likely to get music within the next 12 months & an announcement of a full world tour. Bobby had ALOT of promo scheduled that was cut due to covid, but im very sure we're likely to feel the full force of a big Gaga era once we're fully out of the nightmare.

Archived