💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Spoiler: Song Performance Appreciation

julz

Featured Posts

For me...the best performance of the ball. I, we, have been waiting so long for this should-be-single song to be performed live and now it came. Gaga gave justice to it. 

First the costume, bloody red with the iconic nip tapes. I really like Gaga wearing red, it suits her. Then her Countess look matches it very well and the song, it's intimidating and bada**. And the dancers have matching costumes too!

The "torturing me!!!" scream (1:26) i felt that!!! It was Gaga that I missed so much!! And such rave when the crowd started hearing it, truly a fan favorite! At 1:06, i really like that they added that part in the instrumental. The "hey hey!" at 1:35 from Gaga tells me that she is really enjoying the performance and the crowd reaction. 

The vocalization at 1:50, wow.

Thanks to this uploader for the 4K video and check out other footages in 4K from the channel.

REPLAY :firega:

Pop Music

Replay has always been my least fav on Chromatica (please don't kill me let me finish). It's still an excellent song but it never clicked with me, this performance helped me enjoy the song MUCH MUCH MORE. I cannot wait for Replay live now!!!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Original Diva

This has to be one of her best tour performances ever. I ADORE this and I am so glad Gaga did it justice.

excuse me no

Love the choreo, lights, the lewk. This performance is totally a highlight :vegas:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

weed

looove it

just like I love and appreciate LauiiiiiHD for always coming through

DoremonLove

The outfit plus her vocals and the choreo. FIRE:heat:honestly i was breathless even watching potato quality live stream

How can anoyone not love gaga

gagzus

I like how she followed it up with Monster too, it kinda feels like she was low-key confirming the fan theory that the song Monster is about the same thing Reply is essentially. I also love how the aesthetic of the tour is so dark, hopefully it influences her next pop album on the road 

Pop Music

we love you @Lauiii

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Cavadour

Goosebumps. Love the menace and the building loop on the background +everything that's already said above. Replay is one of my fave songs of Chromatica.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Roronoa

That performance SLAPPED. It’s not even my favorite song but that energy is insane!!!! Truly the highlight of the evening and one of the best she’s ever done. 

Starmie25

Yeah the energy was magnetic even through the phone screen. Absolute highlight!

ThisGuyTony

It’s the best performance of the show. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her cause she served everything and more. :giveup: 

• CyanLights changed the title to Spoiler: Song Performance Appreciation

Archived