❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

The Chromatica Map…

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter
13 minutes ago, chun li said:

I know... It was so cool. I spent a whole day dreaming about it.

the description is too visual to just be used as a map i think it’s a scrapped concept for the tour

berlinforme
16 minutes ago, Lighter said:

the description is too visual to just be used as a map i think it’s a scrapped concept for the tour

Either that or it would've been explored throughout the scrapped performances during the era. 

And tbh now it's two years later and I just want cool visuals, I don't really care about the connection to the cover aesthetic that much anymore. :sweat:

Nathaniel Arven

Just came to realise the absence of the Sine (from above)

chromatica-ball-setlist-today-main-ak-45

Notice how those two circles make it shine by its absence. 

I think that Chromatica is a world of fiction she created, to heal, and as she approaches the end of the battle for her life process, the illusion is fading, unravelling the place she was trying to hide.

After Chromatica, she's able to strip the fake neon colors to give us pure kraft. 

A famous bottle blond legend who sings every second with full passion mode on, about the dark themes of existence that she explored for us, and that is matured enough to go from a bad romance, to being a steady hand for others. 

Spoiler

About the absence of ARTPOP, I see this record as the pure antithesis of Chromatica. First of all sonically, one explodes in many genres of true adrenaline, the second explores house music. The first is more about the coping mechanisms (sex, drugs, rage, pride, boasting, ethereal things like fashion, idealised relationships and godesses), Opposite for the second (mental health issues).... 

She may have been making statements that are not only rooted in pain (or disdain for ARTPOP), but only pure artistic vision.

Sorcerer

What's really impressive about Gaga is that she's unpredictable.

And I'm glad she told a story about her pain in a very avant garde way, not the expected colorful journey to Chromatica that would probably feel like the Enigma residency.

Gaga also loved this analysis.

Lighter
59 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

And I'm glad she told a story about her pain in a very avant garde way, not the expected colorful journey to Chromatica that would probably feel like the Enigma residency.

one of the things that give me relieve tbh, she’s not really an expert with the world of colors, but she will always nail the art of darkness

Archived