đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LOOKING FOR LADY GAGA CHROMATICA BALL TOKYO JAPAN TICKETS!

drunkygagaa

Featured Posts

drunkygagaa

Hey all,

After seeing the Chromatica ball last night on twitter, my friends and I are so keen on going, we weren't going to originally go but after seeing it last night we have to atleast try!

We're over in Australia and the closest we can really go/afford is the Japan shows so if anyone could let me know if they have spare tickets that would be amazing.

We're looking for 3 tickets to the Japan, Tokyo show either on the 3rd or 4th.

(sorry if this isn't allowed, wasn't too sure on where to post)

Fellow Australian here who also wanted to go to Japan…

Hate to be that person, and I don’t want to blow your bubble. But as far as I’m aware Japan is only allowing tour groups into the country, not individual tourists. And with that comes strict rules such as being strictly monitored by your tour guide etc. So just be careful if you do end up finding a way over.

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm really hoping she announces another leg and comes to Australia/New Zealand, the stage/production looks really expensive and I know she'd fill out stadiums especially in Melbourne and Sydney. 

I'm hoping she comes to Australia too, It's not really practical or affordable for me to fly over to Japan to see her. At least, I hope they do a recording of the concert. But I'd love to see her again, it's been too long. 

drunkygagaa
21 minutes ago, Hew said:

I'm hoping she comes to Australia too, It's not really practical or affordable for me to fly over to Japan to see her. At least, I hope they do a recording of the concert. But I'd love to see her again, it's been too long. 

1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I'm really hoping she announces another leg and comes to Australia/New Zealand, the stage/production looks really expensive and I know she'd fill out stadiums especially in Melbourne and Sydney. 

No literally she wouldn't have a problem selling out a stadium, she's so popular here!
I'm hoping down the track she announces more dates for other places like Australia, she hasn't been here in ages.

Archived