šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Share your CBT impressions

Bat

Featured Posts

Suuus
30 minutes ago, aaronf4242 said:

I was in GC and literally couldnā€™t see **** because of how low the stage was. All I could see was when she was on the upper level. Ā Couldnā€™t see over peoples phones. I wish she had put the stage higher up like she did for ArtRave and Joanne. Ā I actually collapsed and missed 6 songs because I got so dehydrated. Couldnā€™t buy anything with a card and no cash machine. Ā And no water fountains anywhere. Then the train was a total clusterfluff. Ā From what I could see on the screens, the show was great though.Ā 

The stage being lower is perfect for me because im quite a short person

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omar Vela

For me I think this show is impressive. I love how we actually couldn't guess the overall style and design. The visuals are perfect, the outfits are one of the best she have ever had (I was afraid we'll have some Enigma style outfits lol). People who didn't liked or are dissapointed have lack of taste

LaFama

I think this might be one of her best shows ever.Ā 

Like most people I was expecting the show to be an extension of the world she introducedĀ in 2020, and I feel that might have been the case if the tour happened when it was originally planned. I think she moved on from that concept and after two years, I think it was a good thing, she came with something unexpected. Even if the aesthetics changed,Ā the core idea and feel of Chromatica remains the same.

Ā 

On her IG Live she said: "I feel more clear today than IĀ have in a long time", and I felt that with this show. I think with every tour there's a little sense of messiness happenning, but this time I felt everything was way more polished and a with clearer vision. Maybe I'm just getting way too ahead of things, but this showĀ feels like an indicator of things to come and who she is as an artistĀ and not so much about who she was two/three years ago, and I find that exciting.Ā 

Ā 

The setlist could be better? Maybe, but I'd be lying if I say I wouldn't be losing my sh!t and singing every single word of every single song lol. SheĀ must have a reasonĀ to use the songs she did and leaving others out, so I'm ok with that.Ā 

Ā 

Now just announce a suprise leg for LATAMĀ :grr:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Edonis

Loved everything about it minus the skipped Chromatica songs. I really do hope they are incorporated more in the future, but with the limited amount of dates and lack of gaps in between shows for a setlist revamp I doubt it will happen.Ā 

Very well could be her best tour imo. The show was so so so sleek looking.Ā 

Rafau

I'm glad Gaga is back on stage, but I'm afraidĀ about her mental health. There must be something on her heart. The visualization itself,Ā decoration,Ā costumes were raw - similar to TFM and BTW.Ā 

I'm not having fun tonight

Helxig

I'm not sure if I want to avoid spoilers yet or just look at everything (probably look at everything because I doubt I'm going to be able to go)

But I did see a few clips and oh my god I'm so emotional right now because this reminds me SO MUCH of old Gaga that I fell in love with in 2011. Like, she's still in there

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NATAH

did anybody clock the BRIT awards statue was the background for Pokerface?

artworks-000041204282-ymrdnn-t500x500.jp

mother, what must i do?

Smother Em Eh

I expected something pink and/ or purple and neon lights or whatever. When I saw the grey gloom looking stage I was surprised. But I know it had a purpose of looking that way. Loved the interludes, choreography and the outfits. Also love the BR opening and that she freakinā€™ performed Monster! Wish she would have given AP some justice though!Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

godnhat

I just have one thing to say: Gaga can ****ing scream. I had chills every time she screamed loll

Her scream technique is just really impressive and IĀ haven't listen to any female pop artist scream quite like thatĀ :firega:

SlaeUrAnus

I dunno why some of yā€™all are complaining because her vocals and choreography are the best Iā€™ve ever seen/heard from her.Ā 

In my messy era.

26 minutes ago, Stella Bossi said:

I'm glad Gaga is back on stage, but I'm afraidĀ about her mental health. There must be something on her heart. The visualization itself,Ā decoration,Ā costumes were raw - similar to TFM and BTW.Ā 

Sorry I was there and IĀ cannot agree. She looked, sounded, felt better mentally/physically ever since the Born This Way Ball.
I get what you mean with the dark imagery but Chromatica as an album is about living trough very very dark times -Ā of course that this is what she wants to express artisrically. As she said in the IG live, the show represents the manic stages of grief.Ā 

I loved it all so much.Ā 

Omar Vela

Now I'm playing the Mass Effect saga (legendary edition). And with Gaga hairstyle for this tour and the grayish style of the show. She remind me a lot of EDI the AI robot.

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

EDI_is_Offline_slice3.png?width=1280

RAYA.core

im so excited to see more, i was not there and from afar i love what i am seeing. thanks LauiiiHD

Ā 

ā•°ā˜†ā•®š™øšššš—šš˜šš›ššŽ ššŠšš•šš• šš‘ššŠšššš›ššŽšš ššŠšš—šš ššŒšš›šš’šššš’ššŒšš’ššœšš–. š™»šš’ššŸššŽ šššš˜šš› šš šš‘ššŠšš šš¢šš˜ššž ššŒšš›ššŽššŠššššŽ... ā˜†ā•®JOINED November 25 2011

Jpanese

Some people watched a low res stream across the world and suddenly they feel they can trash the show.

Most people who actually attended seem to be very impressed. The looks are fire and I will try NOT to watch anything until my shows (Tokyo and San Francisco).

And personally, I think that opening with Bad Romance is such a power move. Like, don't worry....I got plenty of hits.

I woke up Manila time excited to see everything. But then Gaga decided again to break ALL MY EXPECTATIONS...and break ALL THAT I HOPED FOR. Sure i was a little disappointed at first...but then again she reminded me why I stanned her for life in the first place. She is not caged, she is a genuine artist and not just a pop megastar. I eventually liked the execution, but not super duper like. Yet i was so happy for her because HER VISIONĀ of Chromatica came to life.

So far on the videos i have seen, i have really really felt the old Lady Gaga came back...which is really goood. But this is a mature performer, there's a balance that I can see. Not too much production, choreos that she can do to go through the whole thing, vocals that are well executed, not too much props or stage effects bec the focus is on the artist. It felt like a rock star concert honestly, and this will definitely confuse again a lot ofĀ  casual followers or locals...which i like because the Gaga concept is never the same. Gaga is equal to unpredictable.Ā 

Gaga may have not interacted that much but i was thinking...this is the first big show in a few years of none so really....she has to absorb everything first, she has to follow and executeĀ what was planned first. It will get better and better i can see. Gaga may not have pleased me that much with the looks but it felt more comfortable to perform with, with the lack of words to describe it. But she owned the looks! The interludes visuals... i mean, thats the only expectation that happened, to be weird and Gaga.

Paws up!

Archived