💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Share your CBT impressions

Bat

Featured Posts

jeremiahsaint1000

i feel like the jwt stage let everyone in the audience get a close glimpse of her

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had Golden Cirlcy Early Entry, and it's true what someone said here: they sold a lot of those! still, we got to like the 5th row in the middle in front of the stage and that was perfect, it was very close the the 'pointy' main stage and we could see her well everywhere. I guess the boxy stage makes it hard to see her from the sides, indeed (especially for the first 3 songs). Also, the fire was HOT!!! everyone was already hot and we were packed, but the fire got us sweating like hell hahah, but in a good way.

About the show, just one word: wow! I just loved it. it was INSANE. She was on FIRE and she delivered. there were vocals, there were visuals, there was choreo, there were outfits, make up... It's definitely is one of her best tours (I don't like to compare since they are all so different, I can only say that I don't think my mind was blown this hard before - but that might also have to do with the fact that it's the first time I knew nothing coming in).

Those of you complaining about the setlist: I understand your points. Sure, I would have liked maybe one or two more songs (maybe Applause right there at the end with Stupid Love and Rain On Me), and I wouldn't mind if she swapped Telephone/LoveGame for some more ARTPOP songs or even extra Chromatica songs. On paper it might seem a bit strange or short. However that being said, the setlist felt perfect, it didn't seem like there was anything missing, or too short, it just felt right and I was very satisfied at the end.

Now, I want to make one think very clear: Hold My Hand as an encore was just STUNNING and it did fit well. I'm not sure why people didn't like it. It was epic and she served great vocals and breathtaking raw visuals standing in front of that fire. Just beautiful.

So long story short: it was absolutely great! Sure, here and there maybe small details that could be tweaked a tiny bit, but the experience was just perfect and mindblowing

Starmie25

Dot points - 

* The first Interlude was extremely raw. It was kinda hard to watch seeing her that sad. 

* watching via insta story, but **** me the energy was through the roof, especially when "Replay" began. It felt like I was there raving wit y'all.

* Edge of Glory (piano) is so ethereal.

* Would've liked 1 or two more deep cuts, maybe Applause or MTN.

* Not my favourite stage, but the concept behind it I do get and it's kinda cool she did a 180 on us. Expect the unexpected.

* Enigma slot looked majestic just her with all the purple lights. Anthemic banger.

* The visual/production team knocked it out if the park.

* Overall it feels kinda like a continuation to the "911" side of Chromatica. I'm overjoyed seeing her performing again and having fun! You could see it in her eyes! Bring on round 2. 

TwistedTeeth

I honestly didn't think much of the stage until she explained what it's suppose to mean and now I see the vision! It's a very cool stage. THE VISUALS?? Stunning I literally love The Chromatica Ball and I can't wait to see more clips and footage of the interludes because they look intense! Especially that intro *scream*

Just wish I was attending. :toofunny:

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

BloodyM

I am LIVING. She is giving me the Gaga I fell in love with. Darkga, Sexyga, Mother Monster, the looks, the makeup, the visuals, the artistry, I am in love again. 

samaria

I felt like this dark greatest-hits concept would have worked so well for Enigma in Vegas, and that the campy neon fever dream aesthetic would have translated much better to the stadium tour.

Enigma was too large of a production for that small Vegas theater, and TCB feels like a bit too small of a production (just purely size/scale-wise) for a huge venue like the Düsseldorf stadium.

Either way, TCB makes me appreciate Enigma way more for what it was, knowing that this Gaga was within her this entire time. It makes all the Enigma quirks so much more endearing and lovable <3

What an incredible performer, what an incredible artist.

For me this tour symbolises a full circle moment for her. I feel it from this show that she has total clarity after all of the trauma and highs of her life. The show is centred and direct.

The visuals are pure art, she still has total creative freedom.

But I feel that she was genuinely nervous on the opening night, as she said in her IG live video, which could explain the lack of audience interaction.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, TwistedTeeth said:

I honestly didn't think much of the stage until she explained what it's suppose to mean and now I see the vision! It's a very cool stage. THE VISUALS?? Stunning I literally love The Chromatica Ball and I can't wait to see more clips and footage of the interludes because they look intense! Especially that intro *scream*

Just wish I was attending. :toofunny:

Yeah, I get the concept behind the stage (not sure why some don't), even if I also understand why some aren't crazy about it. But the costumes pop against the grey scale-actually think a more complicated, colorful stage might have detracted from how incredible the costumes were in terms of color/design- and the colored lights, fire, etc. looked amazing. Really the visuals are fire...

Helxig
1 hour ago, BloodyM said:

I am LIVING. She is giving me the Gaga I fell in love with. Darkga, Sexyga, Mother Monster, the looks, the makeup, the visuals, the artistry, I am in love again. 

This show definitely feels like the 'old Gaga' from around 2011! Never thought we'd see a dark, sexy, crazy show from her again!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bolkins

All killer, no filler. It feels like she’s focusing on the things that really matter and has cut everything else. Loved it, I feel like this is the show I’ve been hoping for since forever and absolutely cannot wait for my date. 

hijadeputa

People talking about she is not talking with the fans, yall know this was her first show right? Chile 

Alcina Dimitrescu
3 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

it worth it, don't blame her because you lack artistic taste

Oh i'm sure that if you still like Gaga going can be worth it. But it's not because the stage, costumes or overall production of the show, it looks lame af to be a Gaga concert

Vitleysingur

No complaints AT ALL! I really thought she was chained to Vegas and am beyond grateful that she proved me wrong. :vegas:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

erfaan

Loving EVERYTHING but does anyone else think the ending felt a bit off? The last outfit was so lackluster compared to the rest and ROM/SL seemed so.... meh?

Jarvin

She was amazing. I was there. The crowd was INSANE, everyone was on their feet. And for those who criticize; the show is about Gaga being able to feel like herself again. The setlist resembles that: first three songs she is the huge popstar who is admired. Then she sings about the trauma: 911, monster, replay. And throughout the show she embraces herself again. I think she intentionally did not sing ARTPOP, it did not fit the show. This was my favorite show, and I went to BTWBall, ARTRave, C2C and Joanne. She was on FIRE. The look in her eyes, the flexible dancing, the vocals.. Just her mere presence. SHE IS BACK TO THE BIGGEST FORM EVER! Check her instagram; she even says it. I have not feit so much like me in a long time. She is overcoming her mental issues and it shows on stage! Be proud of her! Don't complain. 

Archived