Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Send Your Well Wishes For Gaga Tomorrow ⚔️

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

88-DF372-D-9-BD4-4-A41-A134-F644-ABDA9-D

We all know Gaga and Bobby visits this cult site every now and then. 

Let's send positive vibes and wish her a good show and good health for tomorrow and rest of the tour in this thread. 

:flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RodeckDanny

GAGA we freakin' adore you and we can't wait to enjoy TCB. You deserve all you've achieved and more! <3

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

StarstruckIllusion

Good luck Ga 🥹🥹🥹 You’ve been doing this for like 15 years and you got this 🗣 Manifesting 20 performed shows, a $100M+ gross, a recorded special, and many great memories traveling around the world 💞

Pop Music

Gaga you are my queen forever and ever. Can't wait to see you in a month and dance my ass off again with you! Wishing you all the luck and love opening night, all us monsters will be with you either physically or in spirit waiting for you to slay us all! :kiss:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ballerios

GOOD LUCK GAGA !!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! can't wait for the slayage tomorrow :") i know the city i'm in now has a history with you :") but i'm creating my babylon experience tomorrow in my boarding house LOL

can't wait to get slayed through some periscopes or some instagram live :")

Rafau

Have a great show and don't give up! You are a strong and Free Woman :heart:

I'm not having fun tonight

Rat Boy

Good luck Gaga! May the power of the rat be with you. 🐀🐀🐀 ️ 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Moonlight on Water

gaga, chromatica means the world to me. it made 2020 the best year ever after a year of disaster. i related to the album so much and every song spoke to me. i'm so excited that i'll finally get to party with you on aug 23 :kara: you're gonna do amazing, we will always love you

she/her

TAIPEI

i know u'll do the best as always, even i won't able to attend the show but i am always here and rooting for you! may god bless you, you are my favorite 〰️⚔️💚

EW5EAb6UMAErR-X.jpg

Mother of Puppies

See ya in Babylon! :lana:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ChrissyBot

I hope u are proud of this artistic journey you’re about to take us on. This will be my first time seeing u and I’m so excited. You will blow us all away. Love u Gaga :pawsup: this is the dance floor u fought for

EY9lxVQXsAIa-sl?format=jpg&name=large

Suuus

I hope  you will have a great time gaga im so excited hopefully you are too love you

Starmie25

Thank you so much Gaga and team for going full steam ahead with the tour still. It's been a rough couple years for many, but now feels like the right time to finally take off for Chromatica! Means a lot to the fans, myself included. Truly incredible the difference music (you) has on us. 

You got this.

Have fun!

⚔️

BradleyCooper

We love you so much Gaga, thank you for all the blood, sweat, and tears you’ve put into this tour for us. We don’t deserve you. :heart: Please take care of yourself and have fun out there. 

Archived