💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Outfits?

mamo

Featured Posts

mamo

Hey little monstrosities!

So lemme just get straight to the point, what are y'all wearing to the chromatica ball? 

I'm still deciding what I'm going to wear and debating how hard I should go fashion-wise. I have some hypothetical outfits already planned but not sure if I'm set in stone with them yet. Also since it's during summer and the heat can be unbearable, i'm just questioning if I should just keep it cute, chic and simple/minimal...

anyway lemme know what you guys are wearing and throw in some outfit ideas or concepts if you have any because a b*tch is kinda stuck...

ciao mamo xoxo 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

• mamo changed the title to What is everyone wearing to the Chromatica Ball?
Night Vision

I was planning to go all out but then I heard there was going to be an extreme heat wave, so honestly I'd rather have a basic outfit and be comfortable than dress up extra and die of heat exhaustion.

mamo
15 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

I was planning to go all out but then I heard there was going to be an extreme heat wave, so honestly I'd rather have a basic outfit and be comfortable than dress up extra and die of heat exhaustion.

UGH this is exactly what happened to me. 

I had a super cute outfit planned but I tried it on the other day and it was just too hot/uncomfortable to wear so i'm back to square one again. :bradley:

Head Empty

When I bought my tickets I was planning on finding a creative outfit and wearing makeup, which I never do. But now that it's only a few days away, I'm getting cold feet and it'll probably end up being jeans and my GGD Marry The Night t-shirt :laughga:

Dadru

Just basic, but hoping I can snatch a tour shirt at the merch while queuing then I’ll switch to that :ohwell:

mamo
7 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

I can’t create a topic, so I’ll just ask it here…

I missed the jazz show due to the weather in Chicago. So for my birthday my son bought me a ticket to the concert. Now I’m 47. And I’ll be going by myself. I don’t know. I feel weird about it. Weird as in insecure. I’m sure I’ll stand out like a sore thumb. 
Am I over thinking…..

yes you are overthinking honey! 

there's nothing wrong with attending a concert by yourself...you're there to enjoy the music and have a good time like everybody else!!! I went to a gig last month by myself and it was still incredible so trust me when I say GO! Just look at it as a form of self-love (taking yourself out on a date night) which we all need to do more of in our lives. 

The last thing you want is FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)

As someone who's a somewhat anxious person myself, I have faith in you that you can do this! It's going to be a night to remember and I'm 100% sure you'll cherish this memory forever. :kara:

I was thinking about clothes, but not sure yet.

(Jokes aside, I'll new wearing a boring short jeans+ a "funny" shirt, and call it a day. Too busy at work to even think a different outfit).

I was going to dress up but now that I'm going on my own I'm feeling kind of silly with it :bradley: I'm also probably older than most fans that'll be there. Might just reverse it all and go in sneakers and my BTW shirt :toofunny: 

• mamo changed the title to Chromatica Ball Outfits?
Papergangstuh

Do we know venue rules about studded things (particularly at the Los Angeles show)? My friend made me this incredible light weight denim "jacket" but it does have studded spikes on the shoulders. I know I've seen plenty at past gaga shows but I guess I'm just overthinking/nervous about it.

Letmelivemylife

I wanna wear a dress made from naked barbie dolls with duct tape across my mouth that says " my body my choice". Barbie dolls represent women being seen as objects. Possibly too political but then again Gaga taught me to always be bold . I was born this way haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived