life

Spoiler:Gaga rehearsing for TCB

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

MrHappy
9 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Rain On me :giveup:

EYokWJxUYAMvW-9?format=jpg&name=large

But where it gonna rain, there is nothing on the ceiling...right? 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset

FX41NogXgAE5gOj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ive never been to a tour so someone please help me understand.

All the people on the 'floor' will be standing. The ticket sites showed a pit of standing area only and there were seats behind it but where r the seats?

The abyss stares back

TimotheeChalamet
8 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

aren't those for smoke? or maybe only the catwalk will have running water

darkgaga
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

FX41NogXgAE5gOj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ive never been to a tour so someone please help me understand.

All the people on the 'floor' will be standing. The ticket sites showed a pit of standing area only and there were seats behind it but where r the seats?

There were no seats behind. You have the golden circle and the GA, both standing tickets. Some other tours have seats on the field, but the pop girls never have I think

Catnikko
10 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

it might actually just be for if it actually rains in any of the open-top stadiums 

so wont get excited for actual water effects just in case

Actual patient

Alfonso

I'm so excited, the stadium looks packed, however, I'm wondering why the left side of the stadium still looks empty (red bleachers) when it should be full by now?  Also, I feel like they really should've put some screens in the sides of the stage :air: (like at least the projected fabric ones)

InTheCloset
6 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

It started early guys :messga:

Hide contents

I had a heart attack

The abyss stares back

Future Lovers
On 7/15/2022 at 10:43 AM, Mr Mendes said:

I was talking to a friend about this and here's my thoughts in regards to what we're hearing from outside the venue. 

I don't think she's actually doing full run throughs in the venue for a couple of reasons. One being they seem to be taking spoilers very seriously and they're not dumb, they knew that once they were in the venue people would be outside listening in. I think that they've done all of the run throughs at the secret rehearsal location and got the show into it's final form that they're all happy with and what they're doing now is more technical rehearsal which explains why she's doing random orders of songs. 

Secondly, if she's going by how theatre does rehearsals, at this point you really don't need to be doing full run throughs. Doing full run throughs this close to opening is usually only for when there's something in the show that isn't working. Otherwise, if you got it to a good point, those run throughs need to stop in the few days before the show because over-rehearsing is a very real thing. The performers and crew get tired, everyone gets overly complacent with the show, and it's usually redundant. 

She's got fibromyalgia and has had to bail on two tours now because of it. If she got the show to where it needed to be at the rehearsal space, reasonably she wouldn't keep pushing it. 

Well, I was optimistic about setlist choices and got played, I’ll take the L

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

The stage looks FIERCE, haters lost :billie:

Tbh I think it rivals or surpasses BTWB. Although she isn’t utilizing the cat walks which is strange (I also stopped watching after sour candy) 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
29 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Well, I was optimistic about setlist choices and got played, I’ll take the L

Yeah I hate to be that downer but this set list is immensely disappointing. Ignoring ARTPOP after the whole act II petition is weird. Monster was a nice choice but I would’ve rather DITD. And her constant performing of Telephone, Alejandro, & Love Game is annoying lmao. Other than that the stage is amazing, her outfits are the best ever, and interludes are sickening. She sounds and looks great and seems happy which is the most important. 

chromatic puzea
11 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

yes plus remember it's a LIVING moving stage

like a transformer so let's wait

well this aged horribly :smh:

do u like the jojo siwa song

chromatic puzea
8 hours ago, darkgaga said:

There were no seats behind. You have the golden circle and the GA, both standing tickets. Some other tours have seats on the field, but the pop girls never have I think

i was wondering the same thing but for my date there are lots of floor seats

staticImage?type=png&systemId=HOST

it's a baseball field so A, B, and C are all on the floor.

does anyone know if the seats are on a platform or smth or are the usually level with the pit?

do u like the jojo siwa song

Archived