đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

LOTR: Rings of Power - Main Teaser

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

Fantina

I was really excited when this was announced and seeing how much money they were gonna spend... but this... i don't know.... I am not getting my hopes up......I really really hope they don't just give us visuals and CGI :giveup: 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Mother of Puppies

Wow it looks great visually :enigma:

When does it start?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

heygurlhi

looks messy 

also why is Galadriel Joane of Ark? 

btw dont give amazon your coins pirate it 

Ignore me i drink

Mr Oak
5 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

looks messy 

also why is Galadriel Joane of Ark? 

btw dont give amazon your coins pirate it 

heygurlhi:gaysia:

badfaith

I will be the first to watch this

Spoiler

...illegally :billie:

Fanta

It’s refreshing that compared to the sausage fest that was the book that we’re focusing on the icon that is Galadriel, my only fear is her not living up to Cate Blanchett’s take which was one of the most perfect castings of all time. However, the actress seems to be holding her own pretty well compared to the rest of the acting in the trailer.

I also can’t stand too much CGI in films. It’s hard to immerse yourself properly when you can tell the actors are running around in a green room. The Silmarillion has some of the most epic storytelling and world building in fiction, so I might give this show a try solely based on my read, but I do not have my hopes up.

It’s unfortunate because the first three LoTR films were such masterpieces that set the standard too high. They were just too good. 

lilboyblue

I have no idea what you guys want, this looks incredible! Amazon be getting my coins fr.

16 minutes ago, Fanta said:

It’s refreshing that compared to the sausage fest that was the book that we’re focusing on the icon that is Galadriel, my only fear is her not living up to Cate Blanchett’s take which was one of the most perfect castings of all time. However, the actress seems to be holding her own pretty well compared to the rest of the acting in the trailer.

I also can’t stand too much CGI in films. It’s hard to immerse yourself properly when you can tell the actors are running around in a green room. The Silmarillion has some of the most epic storytelling and world building in fiction, so I might give this show a try solely based on my read, but I do not have my hopes up.

It’s unfortunate because the first three LoTR films were such masterpieces that set the standard too high. They were just too good. 

Well get used to that cause this first season was shot almost 70% in New Zealand while the second season is being shot in studio only….

badfaith

I honestly don't get the CGI hate for movies, bad CGI I agree with, but as long as it's eye candy  I am immersed baby :firega:

Maybe it's because my country has shitty CGI so anything better than them is okay for me lol :billie:

ShayCristoforo
1 hour ago, Fantina said:

I was really excited when this was announced and seeing how much money they were gonna spend... but this... i don't know.... I am not getting my hopes up......I really really hope they don't just give us visuals and CGI :giveup: 

I am scared to watch, because LOTR is my favorite series of all time. Part of the original magic was the use of costumes, makeup, miniatures, etc. 
To replace it all with CGI is just... ugh. lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

elijahfan
20 minutes ago, Eido said:

Well get used to that cause this first season was shot almost 70% in New Zealand while the second season is being shot in studio only….

Second season will be shot in the UK, I don't believe anyone said studio only.

elijahfan

Television has come such a long way, this honestly looks pretty great. I also appreciate how it feels like its own thing and not a rip-off of the Jackson films. I really hope it lives up to the hype.

Archived