💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Just found out ...

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

... that all of the roofs of the stadiums in Europe can be closed. 

This plus the fact that they e-mailed a friend of mine that the roof in Düsseldorf will be closed threw the entire concert made me wonder if maybe there will be some Super Bowl Jumps for the opening could take place ...

Or didn't some "insider" wrote about a multiple layer stage: that would make sense since you could sneak around the ceiling to reach other parts of the venue  like some artists do that at arenas 

What are you thinking ?  

DS

Bonkers

When she sings "Fun Tonight"....

At the line where she says... "I'm not having fun tonight"

The roof will open

And you will learn that thing on her back was a jetback as you watch her fly away from you.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Night Vision
8 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

This plus the fact that they e-mailed a friend of mine that the roof in Düsseldorf will be closed threw the entire concert made me wonder if maybe there will be some Super Bowl Jumps for the opening could take place ...

Or didn't some "insider" wrote about a multiple layer stage: that would make sense since you could sneak around the ceiling to reach other parts of the venue  like some artists do that at arenas 

What are you thinking ?  

How can she jump from the roof if it's closed though :laughga:

She didn't really jump from the roof in the Super Bowl anyway, the roof part was pre-recorded but it was a very well thought out idea for the broadcast.

They are probably just closing the roof because there is predicted to be a record breaking heatwave throughout Europe for the rest of July and it will be much cooler with the roof closed.

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

The roof will open

And you will learn that thing on her back was a jetback as you watch her fly away from you.

It better be the opening song :ladyhaha:

"I'm not having fun tonight...and neither are y'all"

200.gif

🖤

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

She didn't really jump from the roof in the Super Bowl anyway, the roof part was pre-recorded but it was a very well thought out idea for the broadcast.

I can see her now just bouncing up and down on the cable for half an hour after jumping :ladyhaha:

🖤

Night Vision
3 minutes ago, PartyHealthy said:

I can see her now just bouncing up and down on the cable for half an hour after jumping :ladyhaha:

P!nk has entered the chat :ladyhaha:

Suspiria

Im pretty sure the Tottenham stadium in London doesn't have a closeable roof. So:selena:

badfaith
1 hour ago, DeanSummer said:

What are you thinking ?  

You:

:billie:

NATAH
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

The roof will open

IM SCREAMING

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Im pretty sure the Tottenham stadium in London doesn't have a closeable roof. So:selena:

yeah but we left the EU so it doesn't count

:stalkga:

mother, what must i do?

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

The roof will open

It’s the 3rd song in the set list and the show ends 

ELECTROHEART

Stade de France doesn't have a closeable roof, does it have? I didn't realized that :ladyhaha:

Anyways I don't think this means something because some USA stadiums are baseball venues and doesn't have a closeable roof

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

RAMROD

Considering the heatwave warning in EU, looks like all those shows there might be with closed roof :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived