41 minutes ago, Oriane said:

So she already knew is what I'm concluding :oprah:

I thought maybe it was something a little personal, but you're probably right

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
14 hours ago, PartyHealthy said:

I mean...what do y'all want? For some drama to pop off and Gaga to see stans making a mess then immediately log into Twitter and be like "Hey, Little Monsters! I fired Richy! See you at the #ChromaticaBall #Xoxo"? :laughga:

You're talking about allegations that are going to require an internal investigation and possible employment assessment. If the allegations of sexual misconduct are true then it could even be a criminal matter. To go to the press or make social media posts before any of that would be irresponsible. Just let them manage their own show :deadbanana: it doesn't even need to be announced when it is dealt with...whatever IT is ('cause we STILL don't have the full picture and we may never have it 'cause it really is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS).

We have been stanning Gaga since 2008. She's an intelligent, caring, kind woman. Give her some goddamn credit and chill out ffs :toofunny:

13 hours ago, PartyHealthy said:

I'm not getting this at all tbh. It's an internal issue among employees and personal relationships. It's literally not even a public concern, it's something for Gaga and her management to approach privately and get the proper people involved depending on what the real story is.

The call for her to "address it", imo, is just the same entitled stan behavior that wants her to post every time she has a thought or writes a song or farts after eating leftover Italian. It's literally none of our business. We are not involved and we're not owed an explanation  :rip:

As soon as the allegations of sexual misconduct were thrown in there my opinion did a 90 degree turn from "oh, drama :popcorn:" to "oh...let's all shut the f*ck up and let them handle this 'cause this is serious" :rip:

Yeah, I think it's weird that she mentioned the mental abuse bit publicly. Seems like an allegation to make as an employee, not as someone who's moved on, but maybe she got caught up in how quickly her story gained traction and how the other dancers and stans jumped on so fast. Idk. It's her story and I suppose she has a right to share it.

It's just infuriating that, once again, the sh*t rolls uphill and sticks to one of the kindest people in the industry so that her own stans are, once again, demonizing her for not making rushed statements about a potentially complex issue a whole two days after it becomes public.

I'm tired and stressed so I'm coming off as more harsh than I usually would but I'm literally sick to death of people being so childish, especially with serious things like this.

Tl;dr - I hate stan culture, leave Gaga alone. She deserves better :saladga:

I just love you

Suuus
4 hours ago, GGM said:

Speculation!? I literally have screenshots and receipts sweetie but you let your sassiness take centre stage  

If you do then share them

Levine
7 minutes ago, Suuus said:

If you do then share them

@Admin hey hi, can I ask you gently and calmly (I want to specify because on forums you can't get the tone of a person) why this thread is still opened? It's clear that it got out of many users' hands. I know it generate more traffic (I'm an admin of a big forum in Italy even tho we can be sued for everything so I have to be very very careful and I guess things are different and more free in america, luckily), but the conversation really went somehwere else now.

Just asking friendly :heart:

Suuus
1 minute ago, Levine said:

@Admin hey hi, can I ask you gently and calmly (I want to specify because on forums you can't get the tone of a person) why this thread is still opened? It's clear that it got out of many users' hands. I know it generate more traffic (I'm an admin of a big forum in Italy even tho we can be sued for everything so I have to be very very careful and I guess things are different and more free in america, luckily), but the conversation really went somehwere else now.

Just asking friendly :heart:

I dont know because im not a modorator  you would ask a you would have to ask one of them 

Levine
8 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I dont know because im not a modorator  you would ask a you would have to ask one of them 

I tagged the admin. And i quoted your post not to attack you, but you guys are talking about screenshots, speculations, accusing eachother. I think the thread lost its main focus. Just my two cents.

Suuus
26 minutes ago, Levine said:

I tagged the admin. And i quoted your post not to attack you, but you guys are talking about screenshots, speculations, accusing eachother. I think the thread lost its main focus. Just my two cents.

Thats oke i know and i agree with you lets also not forget people making assumptions all over the place and concluding gaga is guilty whithout any further information 

ChavaWM
9 hours ago, Aglaya said:

Every dancer stated that Gaga was NOT the problem, and everyone has been very clear about leaving her out of this mess. The literal victims are saying this has nothing to do with Gaga. I can’t understand why some of yall feel like your own opinion about this situation is more valid or superior to the literal victims’ opinion.

That's what monsters do though. They're messy. 

15 hours ago, PartyHealthy said:

Yeah, and I've shared some of my own experiences on this site but that doesn't mean any of you are entitled to my stories or what I did or didn't do to resolve problems.

I PROMISE I'm not trying to come off as bitchy but my brain is running on fumes so excuse my rudeness :toofunny:

You know what I actually kinda change my mind after thinking it over, I think we do need some kind of explanation in the end because these are public figures. Idt it can be compared with us sharing stuff on the forum bcs we're not public figures .. like we don't need a whole story but if Richy keeps working for her.. there's gonna be a lot of questions from both the fans and gp if there's no statement or anything

monketsharona

Apparently Rolling Stone is investigating and gathering some info about the issue. So it'll go public. 

LilyLark
1 hour ago, ChavaWM said:

That's what monsters do though. They're messy. 

And unreasonable. There's less than a week to go until the tour-an investigation can not be conducted/completed in that amount of time.

Moreover, as far as I'm aware the s*xual assault allegation is still an allegation of an allegation (despite twitter)-that the dancer has not spoken publicly about it in a confirmed manner a la Montana. The fact that this fandom has a history of making up fake DMs from her team and that the DMs of the 'allegation' were suspect (why would someone say this was the first time they were revealing a sa to a fan of all people, the stan-like language, the poor English, etc.). 

Gaga could fire him for misconduct, even though there's not enough time to conduct an investigation. And Richey, if proven innocent, would have every right to sue her. And I can see the headlines now and monsters-and let's be real there is a large section of racist/at best racially ignorant-are unaware of how it will look to see a picture of a photograph of a Black gay man suing Gaga for wrongful termination and how that will come across to the general public.

Basically, Gaga's screwed either way even if the dancers have gone out of their way to say it is not her fault, they don't blame her, etc. Her best bet-imo-is to basically suspend Richey without pay until an investigation is completed. That's what often happens with sports team, etc. and I wouldn't be surprised if that was what was going on. But why would she even announce it to the public?

LilyLark
Just now, monketsharona said:

Apparently Rolling Stone is investigating and gathering some info about the issue. So it'll go public. 

Yeah I've seen that...unless the dancer goes on the record and confirms there was a s*xual assault (as far as I am aware though, it's still an allegation of an allegation that he DMd a fan of all people)...I doubt it will go to print, though. I'm not sure verbal/mental abuse from a choreographer is considered newsworthy tbh.

Neroneau
37 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

YouTube drama channels will be glad to talk other than the ACE family, H3 and gabbie hanna 💀💀

rasclautmangos

For all we know Richy may have already been investigated/talked to and The Haus took his side over the dancers.

NATAH
8 hours ago, GGM said:

Speculation!? I literally have screenshots and receipts sweetie but you let your sassiness take centre stage  

you should be reported for this. dangling information and then being all "but i can't share it" cus you just wanted attention and decided to piggyback on a serious issue :smh:

mother, what must i do?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived