đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Multiple members of Gaga's OG dance team quit

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

Sherry

After the whole government hooker tiktok choreo Richie made, I'm scared for the CBT. Also, I don't know but I feel like Richie is too much pride to take other's opinions for choreos. I just don't get a good vibe from him. I tried to like him but sorry

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GRIMEZSZ

Finally and hoping for the end of the Squirrel era. He’s definitely full of himself. And being honest i’m like 100% sure that CBT is going to have a lot of cringy and ugly choreo.

Rifek

Goshhh. 

Not Montana. 

she was the best. 

love How she made it clear that Gaga rised her up and over a decade she learned so much from her. 

I don’t want to diss Richy but I believe it is a time for Gaga to move on too. 

she and her team deserve so much better 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Maria Brink

Gaga, if you’re reading this… Fire Richy & put Montana in his place. She’s far too iconic and it’s what she deserves. 

Rifek

Now Imagine if Gaga hires Montana as her new choreographer. That would be iconic. 

Rifek
Just now, Maria Brink said:

Gaga, if you’re reading this… Fire Richy & put Montana in his place. She’s far too iconic and it’s what she deserves. 

Just now, Rifek said:

Now Imagine if Gaga hires Montana as her new choreographer. That would be iconic. 

Great minds think alike. 

Juanlittlem

We're gonna see lots of new dancers this tour. I was checking yesterday a lot of their instas and they're still in the US so...

I love Montana so much and I'm glad she's in good terms with Gaga.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Cello

Sipping Tea Time GIF

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Kimmo

I really hope Gaga addresses this with Richard.

Montana is such a sweet person, she always answers me when I compliment her and looks like everyone else enjoyed being around her. She was also one of my favorite Gaga dancers :saladga:

Hottie Detector

Reginald

"The Legend, Laurieann Gibson"  :legend: Montana will be missed, though. She's been around for so long.. 

2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

We're gonna see lots of new dancers this tour. I was checking yesterday a lot of their instas and they're still in the US so...

This makes me wonder if the other dancers quit, as well :air:

Cameltoe Chariot

YIKES.... wishing Montana all the best and a round of applause for her bravery in posting this. It's clear Richy needs to f*cking go - I hope the Haus sees the light and sends his ass packing. The fact that an OG dancer like Montana is leaving this experience while feeling bad about how Richy treated her is a huuuuge problem.

Also thank god she praised Gaga and made it clear she isn't the problem :messga: nipping that right in the bud so the Little Managers™️ can't start a new narrative :dom:

HIM820

wow this is not surprising but also not good?!? I doubt it was last minute or something, but what the hell goes on behind the scenes...

Sneaky Oliver

I wonder how “horrible” he must be as Gaga seems to stand by him while Montana is leaving instead, this is weird. I can’t think of anything Gaga would tolerate just to keep him in the Haus 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

LaLa

oh wow, that's really too bad! 

I know Gaga is a very loyal person and it must be hard for her if she feels in the middle of two people she loves and respects, but I do hope she is keeping an eye on the situation with Richy. If he's driving good dancers away I don't see how she can put up with that

• ChicaSkas changed the title to Multiple members of Gaga's OG dance team quit
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived