Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

I AM GOING ON OPENING NIGHT

Jarvin

Featured Posts

Jarvin

I have been checking the German ticketmaster basically every day and sometimes Golden Circle tickets would pop up. I have been feeling really shitty for the last weeks so I decided to spoil myself and buy tickets to go see the first show :fthis: It costs 400 euros... crazy innit? But well, gonna see gaga in a WEEK and in two weeks AGAIN. Love my lifeeee :vegas:

cherryboomboom

i also thought about getting on e, but its not Early Entry and last week they sold them for 150 Euros, so I decided to take a seat in row 3 block 24 , since its not too far away and the train costs around 80 euros

pachinko
On 7/10/2022 at 1:52 AM, Jarvin said:

I have been checking the German ticketmaster basically every day and sometimes Golden Circle tickets would pop up. I have been feeling really shitty for the last weeks so I decided to spoil myself and buy tickets to go see the first show :fthis: It costs 400 euros... crazy innit? But well, gonna see gaga in a WEEK and in two weeks AGAIN. Love my lifeeee :vegas:

Rich king. 

Can I make a request. Can u record Replay performance from the event screen. Like, record the video shown on screen if its convenient plssss :giveup:😭

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

pachinko
Just now, VTV said:

Can I make a request. Can u record Replay performance from the event screen. Like, record the video shown on screen if its convenient plssss :giveup:😭

Why Replay? 

1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Why Replay? 

Cuz its a fan fave 💙💙 and seeing it performed for the first time in a pro-esque footage would be heaven :giveup:

Jarvin
3 hours ago, VTV said:

I don't use my phone at concerts. I only DANCE :oops:

NichuuB

And now ill be bitter on your thread because i cant go!!!!:grr:

Property of @Whale

Mister G
On 7/10/2022 at 1:52 AM, Jarvin said:

Have lots of fun, be safe and please let us know about your experience after the show.

Jarvin
9 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Have lots of fun, be safe and please let us know about your experience after the show.

thank you :))

Will do! I CANT WAIT.

4 hours ago, Jarvin said:

I don't use my phone at concerts. I only DANCE :oops:

oh okay. have fun :kiss:

Archived