audio

DL: The Fame Monster [Dolby Atmos] 5.1 Channel Tracks

leedeegaga

Featured Posts

leedeegaga

Here are the Fame Monster 5.1 channel Tracks:

Zip Files:

Separate Tracks:

N.B. To access the separate audio channels, open the files in an editing software such as Audition or Audacity. If opening in Audition you will have to right click on the file and select 'spilt to mono' to hear each channel.

Enjoy!

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

NATAH

is there a way to boost the volume on these? they're so quiet compared to the rest of my music library :messga:

mother, what must i do?

leedeegaga
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

is there a way to boost the volume on these? they're so quiet compared to the rest of my music library :messga:

If you have them in iTunes, you can right click on each track and select Song Info > Options and then slide the volume adjust to the right :) 

Hope this helps!

River

Thank You So Much GIF by euphoria

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NATAH
6 hours ago, leedeegaga said:

If you have them in iTunes, you can right click on each track and select Song Info > Options and then slide the volume adjust to the right :) 

Hope this helps!

i kind of worked but i think i'm gunna have to find some software to tweak it so its loud on my phone

mother, what must i do?

GagasLeftFoot
7 hours ago, leedeegaga said:

Hope this helps!

How do you even import them into iTunes? I drag them into iTunes but nothing happens.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

leedeegaga

8 minutes ago, itscyrusbabe said:

How do you even import them into iTunes? I drag them into iTunes but nothing happens.

I’m not sure as I’ve not tried yet but I know that’s how you make it louder :) there must be a way to get it into iTunes? 

NATAH
8 minutes ago, itscyrusbabe said:

these files aren't compatible with itunes, you need to convert them to either mp3 or ALAC (for lossless)

i use a programme called mediahuman

mother, what must i do?

leedeegaga
1 hour ago, guibarsouza said:

You made a such good work here!!! So, please make Born This Way available too.... 

Thank you, you’ll find Born This Way on page 2 of the thread here: 

GagasLeftFoot
28 minutes ago, NATAH said:

these files aren't compatible with itunes, you need to convert them to either mp3 or ALAC (for lossless)

i use a programme called mediahuman

But if you convert them, they lose their Dolby Atmos properties. I tried renaming the files to mp4 and it seems to be working. If you go to Song Info, it says "multiple channels". So, this might be better. However, comparing to the original songs playing on Tidal, it's like the music doesn't go all the way to the left or right and stays somehow in the middle. You can listen to the difference in the bridge of John Wayne at the part of the motorcycle sounds. On Tidal the sounds are way clearer on my right ear.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

guibarsouza
15 hours ago, leedeegaga said:

Thank you, you’ll find Born This Way on page 2 of the thread here: 

Thank you so much!!! 

LittlePoppist

Sorry, I know this is the wrong thread (as it's for Joanne/TFM), but is there any chance you could share the Dolby channels/stems for Sexxx Dreams? Thanks a lot!

Archived