celeb

Yu-Gi-Oh's Author/Comic Artist Found Dead

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

MV5BYTU2Zjg0OWEtYjNiYi00ZjZhLWFlMWMtYTlh

======
UPDATE: 

Kazuki Takahashi, author of the popular manga series “Yu-Gi-Oh,” has been found dead, NHK reported Thursday. He was 60.

Takahashi was found floating while wearing snorkeling gear in the waters off Nago, Okinawa Prefecture, on Wednesday morning, NHK quoted authorities as saying. Coast guard officials confirmed that the body was Takahashi’s on Thursday, it said.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2022/07/07/entertainment-news/kazuo-takahashi-found-dead/

No cause of death announced yet

======

Details will be updated when it is available.

I am heartbroken :(

Rest In Peace. Thank you for a piece of our childhood 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItWasntLaauv

What a loss. :( I remember playing and loving Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force on my PSP back in the day. He created such unique ideas and definitely made his mark on the world and in culture. I hope the people in his life are doing okay. :heart:

RAMROD

OP is updated

Kazuki Takahashi, author of the popular manga series “Yu-Gi-Oh,” has been found dead, NHK reported Thursday. He was 60.

Takahashi was found floating while wearing snorkeling gear in the waters off Nago, Okinawa Prefecture, on Wednesday morning, NHK quoted authorities as saying. Coast guard officials confirmed that the body was Takahashi’s on Thursday, it said.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2022/07/07/entertainment-news/kazuo-takahashi-found-dead/ 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagaohlala

Oh wow I’m so surprised and sad I was and still am a big yugioh fan 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Killa

So sad, it’s not completely related but I remembered once again that I’m still mourning for kentaro miura….

I was thinking revisiting at least some of the classic yougioh series, now it’s settled. Iconic series 

Fantina

omfg

this makes me sad

yugioh played an important part in my childhood :((((

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

tomsches

Oh no! That was one of my favorite shows as a child. Rip

Archived