Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Power Radio strikes again: Gaga rehearsing in a top secret location

sara57

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

There was a rumour going around, before the Joanne Ball, that she was going to bring back the BTW ball stage for the London shows. 
It was of course all lies. 

Oh lol..why would she do this 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrHappy
4 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I can’t wait.I am starting to wonder if they have already built the stage in that private location

Usually they don't, they just draw the lines of original stage on the ground and act like they are on the stage

Jack3257
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

There was a rumour going around, before the Joanne Ball, that she was going to bring back the BTW ball stage for the London shows. 
It was of course all lies. 

Would her using the castle stage be awesome?  Yes.  Would this cause an absolute collapse in the fanbase?  Yes.  Would this be a reason everything is being kept so secret?  Yes.  Is there more than a 2% chance of this happening? No.

r4therupbeat

at this point it doesn't matter if she posts any promo for it since it's so close but I do wonder what could be spoiled potentially a new stage or:queenga:

CyanLights
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

why are y'all so an*l about this tour being teased so bad? :air:

threads keep getting derailed and locked cus y'all keep having tantrums. the tour is coming, just sit down, read a book and touch some grass whilst you wait :air:

Me resisting the moderator urge to pin this rn 

Starmie25
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

why are y'all so an*l about this tour being teased so bad? :air:

threads keep getting derailed and locked cus y'all keep having tantrums. the tour is coming, just sit down, read a book and touch some grass whilst you wait :air:

All of this. Make it a thread please 😄

Ziggy
9 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I can’t wait.I am starting to wonder if they have already built the stage in that private location

Absolutely lol there’s no way she’d practice without the stage set up. I mean, it’s a tour stage so it’s fine to take apart and build elsewhere quickly so I’m sure it’s been set up

Archived