About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Boris Johnson’s Government in chaos as 50+ ministers so far has resigned.

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Dolly

• Nathan

• KORG

• ItsAndrew

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He has an obsession with Churchill and wants the legacy (Churchill was in the right place at the right time, history has forgotten he was a horrible drunk). He has toxic Tory private school Rich Boy s

LOL this was amazing satire, thank you 

Update: He has resigned   

StarstruckIllusion
Posted (edited)

I need to stop yassing at his Ls bc while I despise him, apparently every other conservative replacement is worse ?? Not that he’d even be replaced soon bc he survived that confidence vote. y’all this is so sad ☠️

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
KORG

This HAS to go to general election because each and every Tory is caught up in this shambles.

I live.

Down with conservatives!

• Like 2
Nathan

A blow, yes. A massive blow? No. 

he will be fine and put more incompetent morons in these positions. 

A massive blow is what he was given in No 10 :bradley:

• LMAO 1
MOT

Have you resigned yet, Boris ?

I know a lot of norms have been cast aside since 2016, but, Dear God, will somebody tell the man .... please.

Miss Dolly
8 minutes ago, Nathan said:

A blow, yes. A massive blow? No. 

he will be fine and put more incompetent morons in these positions. 

A massive blow is what he was given in No 10 :bradley:

Boris just lost two very close allies, one being his right hand man. It is a massive blow

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Nathan
10 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Boris just lost two very close allies, one being his right hand man. It is a massive blow

Sadly not, It would be for anyone else but he is so corrupt it makes littler difference. They will have new crooks in place by mid-day tomorrow.

• Like 2
Miss Dolly
Just now, Nathan said:

Sadly not, It would be for anyone else but he is so corrupt it makes littler difference. They will have new crooks in place by mid-day tomorrow.

The walls are closing in on Boris, every single side is calling him to resign. 

Jase

He's like teflon; the mother****er bounces back from EVERYTHING so I'm not particularly hopeful this is going to lead to his demise. Would obviously be absolutely overjoyed to be proven wrong though.

Economy

I don't know much about UK politics. What's this corruption everyone speaks of when it comes to Boris Johnson?

All I really know about him tbh is that he's of the Torries and that he has dreadful hair :enigma:

• LMAO 1
Karl
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Economy said:

I don't know much about UK politics. What's this corruption everyone speaks of when it comes to Boris Johnson?

All I really know about him tbh is that he's of the Torries and that he has dreadful hair :enigma:

He appointed someone to his office that had been investigated and proved guilty of sexual assault. He also lied about several other things including parties that happened during lockdown when people couldn't see their families, the tory party were having social get togethers. He's just a mess.

I would actually prefer him to not resign so the tory party have less of a chance at reelection when it's time to elect. 

Edited by Karl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
KORG
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Economy said:

He has an obsession with Churchill and wants the legacy (Churchill was in the right place at the right time, history has forgotten he was a horrible drunk). He has toxic Tory private school Rich Boy syndrome.

Draco Malfoy was based on Eton Tory boys. Born with a silver spoon & contempt for anyone with less than 500k in the bank and their own staff.

The main thing you need to know is this:

David Cameron was the last Prime Minister legitimately elected. (Boris won an election which was simply about brexit)

David Cameron stepped down in 2016 & we haven't had a prime minister finish a term since his first run ended in 2015.

Boris has public school reports where he wants to be leader of the world and rule over everyone, crushing anyone in his way & has a total disregard for rules. He also struggles to understand why his peers don't elect him as head boy despite doing nothing to earn it.

His father was on TV scoffing at the working class saying they cannot spell pinoccio, which is irrelevant but massively telling of their contempt for the vast majority of the nation.

He got oral sex in Westminster, he broke ministerial code several times (then changed it to make allowances) and he's just done it AGAIN with this pervert MP. 

Not only that, but he lied to the queen to take office, saying he had an "oven-ready" brexit deal when in actual fact, as with most ready-meals, it was a load of ****.

He is constantly coming out with racist and xenophobic rhetoric, he has made cut after cut that will only impact the disadvantaged & then he gives crumbs to the poorer parts of the nation wrapped as gifts! Cut 40k police officers, then "we are recruiting 20k police officers to grow the force!" Uhm no that's cutting 20k still.

He is a nasty piece of work and his true intentions are evident in the company he keeps close to him. Nadine "MTG" Dorries, Priti "verified bully" Patel & Liz "cheese!" Truss. All AWFUL people to their core. If they were on fire and I had a cup of water I'd drink it. Then there's his secretary Lia Nici who voted AGAINST harsher punishment for animal abusers! Who the hell votes against that?!

Then the prime brown nose Dominic Raab who has volunteered his services for a new human rights act! Despite saying numerous times before that he does not believe in human rights for "the people", essentially putting his name firmly in the camp of tyranny & totalitarianism.

He is dreadful, the whole party is full of scum & I wholeheartedly believe on November 5th we should apologise to Guy Fawkes & realise he was right to try to burn down parliament. Put the tories on the bonfires.

The Tories ALWAYS do this. Always.

Edited by KORG
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
KORG
10 minutes ago, Karl said:

He appointed someone to his office that had been investigated and proved guilty of sexual assault. He also lied about several other things including parties that happened during lockdown when people couldn't see their families, the tory party were having social get togethers. He's just a mess.

I would actually prefer him to not resign so the tory party have less of a chance at reelection when it's time to elect. 

There will most likely be a general election when he goes. We can't suffer through the stepping-down of 3 prime ministers.

Dennis
Posted (edited)

I think he will survive this and we need it. He's the only one who understands Putin in Europe. The last thing we need is another Scholz.

Edited by Dennis
  • LMAO 2
Miss Dolly
8 hours ago, Dennis said:

I think he will survive this and we need it. He's the only one who understands Putin in Europe. The last thing we need is another Scholz.

Obviously you have not been following Boris Johnson since his no-confidence vote. No prime minister lasts long after a VONC 

• Miss Dolly changed the title to Boris Johnson’s Government in chaos as 50+ ministers so far has resigned.