About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

pop stars that are ig models with a record deal

Featured Posts

Dojo

for me the best example of this is icon Rita Ora, basically an influencer / insta model that happens to have a record deal on the side :bon:

giphy.gif

is actually a very smart move since one ig ad post makes them more $$$ than most of their songs combined.

bionic

Rita Ora isn't an influencer with a record deal, she's an actress/songwriter/ventriloquist/Kosovo ambassador/lifestyle coach/philanthropist/fashion designer/influencer with a record deal :vegas: 

buy bionic
  • Like 1
Bradley

Isn't there a makeup influencer called Lady something who happens to also cover some jazz?

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
Angemon

Lady Gaga

Katy Perry

Rihanna

just a few names 

Dojo
11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Isn't there a makeup influencer called Lady something who happens to also cover some jazz?

5 minutes ago, Lady Gaga said:

Lady Gaga

Katy Perry

Rihanna

just a few names 

omg, c'mon, gaga, katy and rihanna do not fall in this category! yes, they have business on the side but Katy and Gaga released albumes lately and Rihanna is waaaay more than a ig model or influencer.

Saweetie, Normani for example fall more in this category y'all

Suspiria
15 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

omg, c'mon, gaga, katy and rihanna do not fall in this category! yes, they have business on the side but Katy and Gaga released albumes lately and Rihanna is waaaay more than a ig model or influencer.

What exactly is Rihanna if not an influencer lol. She hasn't really done anything artistic, music or otherwise, in like 6 years at this point

Dojo
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

What exactly is Rihanna if not an influencer lol. She hasn't really done anything artistic, music or otherwise, in like 6 years at this point

she is a proper business tycoon! you can't put her in the same category as a fashion nova ambassador c'mon! not that is something wrong with it of course, but you will never see her promoting $9 dollars miracle hair supplements or last minute shein deals

Edited by Julia Fox
Rahrahbitchson
1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

is actually a very smart move since one ig ad post makes them more $$$ than most of their songs combined.

:billie:

Papa I know you're going to be upset. Cause I was always your little girl
  • LMAO 1
Dojo
1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

:billie:

did i lie beauty icon?

Rahrahbitchson
6 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

did i lie beauty icon?

Of course no queen, i know thats a special case of Rita 

Papa I know you're going to be upset. Cause I was always your little girl
  • Thanks 2
Bradley
1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

It was a joke...

• Sad 1
Pablo

Rita's career is one of a kind. I can't think of anyone else who is does singing as a side. 

Don't visit my profile
Teletubby
4 hours ago, Pablo said:

Rita's career is one of a kind. I can't think of anyone else who is does singing as a side. 

Nicole Scherzinger, she only posts pics from vacations, works as judge in various TV shows and from time to time sings Prince's Purple Rain on private events:partysick:

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • LMAO 2