Britney Spears What GIF

now Miss Thing, u must’ve known ur faves could be dragged in this thread 

U started this thread now live with the consequences   :glamourpuss:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasLeftFoot

Most of them are just bad people

1. Nicki Minaj (I mean it doesn't even need explanation, she's cutting ties with everybody associated with Cardi but won't cut ties with her sex offender brother, friend and husband).

2. Demi Lovato (an airhead that the only thing they do is milk their addiction story, also totally tone deaf with the whole froyo thing

3. Kanye (a manipulative husband)

4. Adele (unprofessional and entitled)

5. Taylor Swift (she'll only speak up when it's for her own personal gain and generally only to exploit her fans of their money)

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

1 hour ago, ELECTROHEART said:

was about to put Rosalía on this top but I think my problem with her is that she doesn't exploit her own big talent and locks herself in the (ugly) urban genre and make herself viral with random lyrics and stuff

This

1 hour ago, ELECTROHEART said:

5. Dua Lipa - overrated, predictable and monotone, what a boring artist tbh 

Can we be friends? I feel like im the only one who sees that :ladyhaha: everyone adorzs her idgi

Blackout19
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

now Miss Thing, u must’ve known ur faves could be dragged in this thread 

U started this thread now live with the consequences   :glamourpuss:

:sweat:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

NNES

1. Ariana Grande - I like her voice, but her music doesn't appeal to me

2. Billie Eilish - I don't like her music in general

3. Troye Sivan - I always thought his music was very overrated

4. Drake - no comment

5. Cardi B - gosh she is sooo annoying

Noir

1. Taylor Swift (honestly unbearable, white feminism to the highest degree and only addresses issues when it benefits her and making money. Good song writer but terrible performer and popstar)

2. Ed Sheeran (pedestrian music)

3. Billie Eilish (really don't understand the hype, her whisper "vocals" are so lacklustre)

4. Nicki Minaj (sex offender bestie, no thank you. Shame because she was once a fave of mine but its gone too far with the 6ix9ine collaborations and then her husband)

5. Maybe Kanye or Justin Beiber would be my fifth choice.

BornSimon

Justin Timberlake

Nicki Minaj 

Justin Bieber

Kanye West 

I wouldn't even know where to start with these four. 

Also, any reggaeton or trap 'artist' would be my fifth choice. I don't even know their names but they suck. 

D1SC0STICK

1. Taylor Swift - lacks energy on performances to me, doesn't seem to be as talented as she is popular and her music is not appealing to me and sounds a bit basic :oops:

2. Billie Eilish - good for the people who put courage out of her, but what is that depressive whispering mess about? 

3. Olivia Rodrigo - honestly, I hate her drivers license song so much and the songs after didn't get to have a real chance to me, period

4. Lana Del Rey - probably gonna get dragged for this one, but it's like she sings against her will or something :laughga: think she's good looking but that's all I can say

5. Gayle - why is nobody adressing the overrated overplayed overirritating song about the alphabet?

Optional: Charlie Puth, but just because he should've already started an OF :ally:

Find your freedom in the music.

high culture

1. Lil Nas X - I think he's annoying, ripped off fka twigs cellophane video

2. Conan gray - I think he's annoying. I saw him live and his stage presence was awkward and cringey. I used to like his music but I can't listen anymore. 

3. Travis Scott - he killed people

4. Kim Petras - she works with dr luke, I used to have her blocked on Spotify but heart to break is a bop

5. Harry styles - his music is very generic and overrated and he's queerbaity as hell

Crescent Bloom

Based on personality:

1. Lil Nas X (said disgusting things about many communities pre-fame and hasn't apologized for it, has an obnoxious presence, full of himself just to have the most mid music i've ever heard in my life)

2. Nicki Minaj (obvious reasons, m*rder/s*x offender husband, protected her s*x offender brother, tried to blackmail her husband's victim, unapologetically puts morals aside for clout/#1 records, chart obsessed and ego-driven)

3. Demi Lovato (again, obvious reasons)

4. MGK (seems like the most unbearable person to be around, weird, borderline emotionally abusive to megan f*x with that strange "if she takes the engagement ring off, it will hurt her" bs)

5. JLO (her energy is very off, incredibly self-righteous, very ego-driven, her whole music career seems to be built off of stealing from other artists)

Music-wise:

1) Lil Nas X (annoying mid music)

2) Meghan Trainor (just bad)

3) Ed Sheeran (everything after his first album is generic garbage)

4) Camila Cabello (boring)

5) Dua Lipa (I know that Future Nostalgia is objectively a good album, but there is nothing truly bold about Dua nor her stage-presence. I like some of her songs, but 90% of them have no longevity to me, I think she is incredibly overrated ... Hallucinate is a bop tho:huntyga:)

Archived