šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Aura (the definitive version?)

Donatellah

Featured Posts

Donatellah

Hey y'all! I made this edit using @Benjirip. I made it louder, the instrumentation is more prominent (like the released version) and without the Dolby Atmos effect or whatever you'd call it. The album version's BGVs are a bit more prominent than Gaga's leaked version, which I also added in this edit.Ā 

I basically suggest you to listen to thisĀ if Interscope weren't so annoying and let Gaga release Aura with the aggressive vocals (mixed, mastered and in high quality) although I'm not sure if it's legit 320kbps but just... imagine and vibe it

https://dbree.org/v/6562c2

Ā 

GagasLeftFoot
11 hours ago, Donatellah said:

Hey y'all! I made this edit using @Benjirip. I made it louder, the instrumentation is more prominent (like the released version) and without the Dolby Atmos effect or whatever you'd call it. The album version's BGVs are a bit more prominent than Gaga's leaked version, which I also added in this edit.Ā 

I basically suggest you to listen to thisĀ if Interscope weren't so annoying and let Gaga release Aura with the aggressive vocals (mixed, mastered and in high quality) although I'm not sure if it's legit 320kbps but just... imagine and vibe it

https://dbree.org/v/6562c2

Ā 

Just checked, the real bitrate is 224kbps.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

danbekim

woaaah this is niiiice

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• 5 months later...
VillainTina

do you have the aura version with the 2019 new instrumentals ?Ā Ā :cryga:

Ā 

i swear to god there was like a version of aura that sounded like a club banger that was released around enigma, im not sure if it was a demo or a fan mix butĀ i wish i cloud find a folder with all the aura versions in it :(:saladga:

@BenjiĀ @DonatellahĀ @GagasLeftFootĀ @ChicaSkas

Spoiler

Ā Im trying to make a fake ARTPOP Act llĀ with all the songs that i lost from my iTunes witch i made in 2018

for example

- Venus (gestafelein mix) *i forgot the producerrr :(((((((*

- G.U.Y (Video Intro Mix)

- MANiCURE/CakeĀ 

- DWUW (ft. R-Kelly, Rick Ross, Cristina) including the solo gaga verse

ect, Please help :(

Spoiler

obviously my iTunes was much cleaner but just to give yall an idea,

i had made it again in 2021 to match all the Chromatica mixes we were doing but i lost that iPhoneĀ :messga:

Ā i promise this time i will back up the files if yall help meĀ :pray:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please šŸ˜¶

2 hours ago, VillainTina said:

do you have the aura version with the 2019 new instrumentals ?Ā Ā :cryga:

Ā 

i swear to god there was like a version of aura that sounded like a club banger that was released around enigma, im not sure if it was a demo or a fan mix butĀ i wish i cloud find a folder with all the aura versions in it :(:saladga:

@BenjiĀ @DonatellahĀ @GagasLeftFootĀ @ChicaSkas

Ā  Hide contents

Ā Im trying to make a fake ARTPOP Act llĀ with all the songs that i lost from my iTunes witch i made in 2018

for example

- Venus (gestafelein mix) *i forgot the producerrr :(((((((*

- G.U.Y (Video Intro Mix)

- MANiCURE/CakeĀ 

- DWUW (ft. R-Kelly, Rick Ross, Cristina) including the solo gaga verse

ect, Please help :(

Ā  Hide contents

obviously my iTunes was much cleaner but just to give yall an idea,

i had made it again in 2021 to match all the Chromatica mixes we were doing but i lost that iPhoneĀ :messga:

Ā i promise this time i will back up the files if yall help meĀ :pray:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m racking my brains trying to think of what version you meanĀ :ladyhaha:

U-GO-BOY made an awesome remix of Aura, I think he posted it before the thread below because I think Iā€™ve been jamming to it for years but hereā€™s the latest link

I made an extended version of Burqa when the demo leaked -Ā https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s7tkeaJmOgprLycUAO9BmulFhQF5HHRA/view?usp=drivesdk

Not sure if itā€™s any of those you were looking for but Iā€™ll keep thinkingĀ :enigma:

Archived