Nicki delivers lackluster performance, barbz think she might be pregnant

Rebel

Featured Posts

AbhainnTirim
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

wait... how? 

Confused Thinking GIF

1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Only guessing, give birth to one then got busy immediately after and 9-10 months later the next

what this person said :huntyga: contraception wasn't legal in my country until 1982

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
8 minutes ago, AbhainnTirim said:

what this person said :huntyga: contraception wasn't legal in my country until 1982

i read at as 2 babies within 11 months :air:

not as 1 baby born and then another 11 months later :air:

mother, what must i do?

HIM820

Some of those videos were okay? I don’t exactly know how getting on a bed slowly is an indication you aren’t performing at your best. If the rapping is off I get that. How is this gen going to accept their favs getting older 10-20 years from now when they think this is bad :toofunny: Like yea they’re going to be badass performers we still love, but 20s bodies are WAY different than 30+!

JLoveLamar
7 hours ago, Chromatography said:

it ain’t that serious 

Maybe not for you. Lackluster standom don't reside here in the Beyhive

ProfessionalClown
13 hours ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

nicki has never been known for being a performer even when she was at her prime her dancing and overall stage presence was never stellar. she had them bops tho early on in her career

Same. I saw her during the femme fatale tour and she was super super fun but even then she just had fun with it and never gave a “performance”. Only time I ever saw her PERFORM was the Grammys so the romans revenge 

Concertaholic

I don’t think people realize she’s going to be 40 this year. Yes, some people still move great at 40, but others start slowing down. Nothing to be ashamed of, it’s natural.

Archived