audio

ARTPOP (E) - In Dolby Atmos

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Bobina

Omg thank you! I was so mad they censored the word "killed" in Aura :grr:

"back to you, f*cker"

I can't wait for TFM. I don't have Apple Music or Tidal, only Spotify Premium. Is it available on Spotify?

Benji

I was so pissed when I downloaded the first link and they censored killed :interestinga:

Benji

Might be what I’m playing it in but it doesn’t sound the same as Apple Music.  This sounds like a rip of only a couple of the channels and doesn’t have the full bass

Chromatica Island

This version isn't censored here.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

The Aura demo is the best version

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Dayman
19 minutes ago, Benji said:

Might be what I’m playing it in but it doesn’t sound the same as Apple Music.  This sounds like a rip of only a couple of the channels and doesn’t have the full bass

Yeah its just a playback difference. It's the same channels - the way it gets processed and played back on Apple Music is different though for some reason. Dolby Atmos rips from Apple Music and Tidal always end up like that.

chun li

Does anyone know how to get the many layers out? I remember last year downloading a big folder with many Chromatica files for each song, some of them were echoed etc... It was like being transported out of this world

Benji
4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Yeah its just a playback difference. It's the same channels - the way it gets processed and played back on Apple Music is different though for some reason. Dolby Atmos rips from Apple Music and Tidal always end up like that.

The files from Tidal are a little odd from what I’ve seen so far.  I’ve converted all of Aura’s into wav to have a play with them and finding if you put the two vocals down a little and really turn up the bass channel you get a fairly decent mix.  Annoyingly a lot of channels have been mashed into the vocal one so it’s hard to get perfect.

I’ll continue playing and maybe post a decent audio file rip people can use instead of these awkward files.

Mr Ricky
30 minutes ago, Benji said:

It definitely isnt like the apple music one. 

But we need the different channels like Chromatica. :giveup:

Crossfit

ELECTRAHEARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

The files from Tidal are a little odd from what I’ve seen so far.  I’ve converted all of Aura’s into wav to have a play with them and finding if you put the two vocals down a little and really turn up the bass channel you get a fairly decent mix.  Annoyingly a lot of channels have been mashed into the vocal one so it’s hard to get perfect.

I’ll continue playing and maybe post a decent audio file rip people can use instead of these awkward files.

It would be amazing if you would post this at some point!

Benji
Just now, Mr Ricky said:

It definitely isnt like the apple music one. 

But we need the different channels like Chromatica. :giveup:

The channels are a mess in this rip.

There’s two near identical vocals which have most of the instrumental as well.  There’s a bass one that is very quiet and then a separate sort of instrumental.  F*ck knows how they made this :messga:

Archived