movie

House of Gucci Props Auction

GGM

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga

is it worth to get some? :enigma: some is ending in 10 hours and it is only 50 dollars,  will it rise to 1000+ in 10 hours?

Hit me a message and say hi !

Mother of Puppies

Interesting :stalkga:a shame that I’m broke

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

weed

omggggg not the literal WIG that aldo wore.. that's crazy!!! 

Stupid Oreo

yall shush please since i knew abt this and kept it a secret cuz i want to win one of the auctions for a reasonable price😭:glamourpuss:

weed
1 hour ago, Stupid Oreo said:

yall shush please since i knew abt this and kept it a secret cuz i want to win one of the auctions for a reasonable price😭:glamourpuss:

I have 3 tabs open :laughga: but most likely getting nothing lmaoo unless literally bottom price

RAMROD

They don't sell the red dress, fur coats, and sunnies that I want. I guess Gaga keeping those huh? :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

numb the flame
5 hours ago, joannethenight said:

new photos i guess 

bir.pngdort.pnguc.pngiki.png

that is the one of two things I would want alongside the note she wrote the day Maurizio was killed. 

CoolTrainerTerry
8 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

is it worth to get some? :enigma: some is ending in 10 hours and it is only 50 dollars,  will it rise to 1000+ in 10 hours?

I've literally bid on multiple items in another auction last year for props that started at $50 and went up into the hundreds. Including the thing I won that started at $50 and ended at $600 dollars. :messga:

CoolTrainerTerry

So if you want to bid, your best bet is not on clothing items. I was able to get the Rolls Royce license plates for $85. 

Linus Gaga

if it says worn dress wardrobe but didn't mention the scene numbers, does it mean they got the outfit ready for the movie, but endup didn't use it in the film? / got cut out?

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived