About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

AOC lays out action plan for Roe’s fall

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Wow… guess Biden can do something :oops:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• StarstruckIllusion

• Healed My Heart

• SKANK

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow… guess Biden can do something   

Biden can't expand the court. Biden can't end the filibuster. Biden can't repeal the Hyde amendment. Biden can't codify Roe. All of that is beyond the power of the Executive Branch.  However the

AOC always coming with the facts and logic. I appreciate the history lesson that shows even just threatening to expand the court can have positive political outcomes. Now we know 2020 wasn’t the

Nathan

100%

The court is not representing what the vast majority of the people want and are showing a clear abuse of their position. 

Biden needs to pack the courts, just as trump did, and remove their ability to rule without consequences. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
Emvee

AOC always coming with the facts and logic.

I appreciate the history lesson that shows even just threatening to expand the court can have positive political outcomes. Now we know 2020 wasn’t the time to elect a “centrist.” We should have elected more progressives. We need the FIGHT. 

Edited by Emvee
  • Like 11
  • YAAAS 3
SKANK

Biden can't expand the court. Biden can't end the filibuster. Biden can't repeal the Hyde amendment. Biden can't codify Roe. All of that is beyond the power of the Executive Branch. 

However the Legislative Branch, which AOC is a part of, can do those things. If they have the votes. 

So if you want to see solutions beyond the performative ones AOC is suggesting, try Biden's proposed solution, vote

Edit:  

Registering to vote is simple and fast. Here is a link for anyone who needs it. :)

https://www.vote.org/register-to-vote/

Edited by SKANK
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
PartySick

Ugh. Love her.

a well-made wiener is a thing of beauty.
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
bionic

Only 24 of 900 bills AOC has sponsored/co-sponsored have become law. Only 25 actually made it to the President (including Trump era). As always, Congress is the real obstacle here :vegas: 

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
RudraCNG

I'm not from the US but she seems to me like the only politican who can be trusted and who speaks without manufactured speeches.

• Like 6
pachinko
5 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I'm not from the US but she seems to me like the only politican who can be trusted and who speaks without manufactured speeches.

Her and Bernie can be trusted. 

• Like 4
RudraCNG
11 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Yeah, Bernie too, I forgot to add him. I mean, there's sure more of them, but since I'm not from the US I only know the "famous" ones.

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
NATAH

please give this woman the reigns of america :bradley:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4
Gagaism
2 hours ago, pachinko said:

At this point no politician can be trusted until they ACTUALLY do things for people and not for themselves once they get in power to do so. I doesn’t matter being left or right, that’s the reality. 

• Like 4
voltron92
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

please give this woman the reigns of america :bradley:

she can be VP when Gaga becomes president.

AbhainnTirim
17 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

At this point no politician can be trusted until they ACTUALLY do things for people and not for themselves once they get in power to do so. I doesn’t matter being left or right, that’s the reality. 

Yes, nobody can actually be “trusted” entirely. We can only hope for the best

Cody James

I really wish she would throw her hat on for candidacy. Like noted by a fellow member(s) she and Bernie and a few others that have shown true consistency appeal to me and seem very confident in their knowledge and policy driven plans. We need ha!