šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Where is HMH on BB Hot 100 this week?

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That's because it's not the movie version. Her label need to hurry up and do intervention and release that version at onceĀ :gayhat:

I thought the movie plays the single version at the end?

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I thought the movie plays the single version at the end?

I mean the the song on the radio was not movie version that people like better

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Economy
11 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

Has one more chance to hit Top 40: week after the Oscars, assuming the song is nominated and the performance is a barn burner.Ā  It'll have virtually no radio play by then, but maybe sales and streaming will be strong enough for that one week

It certainly will be too late to make it a hit and take off but yeah maybe for that 1 week it has a shot of hitting a new peak

StressedOut

It should've been released closer to the release of the movie, but it'sĀ whatever, at least we got a good song out of itĀ :nick:

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Economy said:

It certainly will be too late to make it a hit and take off but yeah maybe for that 1 week it has a shot of hitting a new peak

Shallow was already more of a hit by the time the Oscars happened. The OscarsĀ just pushed it all the way to number 1. HMH wonā€™t get much of a bump as it will be so far in the past by then. And it never really became a hit on its own.Ā 

Economy
6 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Shallow was already more of a hit by the time the Oscars happened. The OscarsĀ just pushed it all the way to number 1. HMH wonā€™t get much of a bump as it will be so far in the past by then. And it never really became a hit on its own.Ā 

I know that's what I said, it will be too late

LibraLove

But isn't it holding pretty steadily on streaming and charts? Maybe she can do a couple performance or it'll get a boost with TCB?

Archived