💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Where is HMH on BB Hot 100 this week?

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

I don’t have access to billboards Hot 100 for some reason and I can’t find the chart ranking of HNH anywhere.  Is it rising still? Did it crack the top 40? Are it’s radio plays increasing? 

Dr Fudge

Also worth considering that 11 out of 13 of Drake’s new songs debuted in the top 60 ahead of @Hold My Ham errr Hold My Hand.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

monstertoronto
14 minutes ago, Dr Fudge said:

Also worth considering that 11 out of 13 of Drake’s new songs debuted in the top 60 ahead of @Hold My Ham errr Hold My Hand.

That’s true. Hopefully it isn’t done. 

Economy
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

Thank you. Sucks that maybe it peaked already at 49. 

Considering it refuses to take off in streaming especially in the US, Gaga isn't trying to promote it and it appears to have already peaked on radio... It's unfortunate but true it probably will not even hit top 40 :(

I'm genuinely shocked tho tbh. It's such a great track and the movie has been so successful. I was very much expecting it to be a smash im surprised it has managed to be barely a moderate hit :duck:

ssslyboy

Has one more chance to hit Top 40: week after the Oscars, assuming the song is nominated and the performance is a barn burner.  It'll have virtually no radio play by then, but maybe sales and streaming will be strong enough for that one week

RAMROD

10024-DBA-8-A99-4-BD2-A66-F-2-CEE3-BF226

drag-race-rupauls-drag-race.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dojo

we should ban discussing HMH's chart run till it hits at least top 20 because it's lowkey starting to stress me

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Considering it refuses to take off in streaming especially in the US, Gaga isn't trying to promote it and it appears to have already peaked on radio... It's unfortunate but true it probably will not even hit top 40 :(

I'm genuinely shocked tho tbh. It's such a great track and the movie has been so successful. I was very much expecting it to be a smash im surprised it has managed to be barely a moderate hit :duck:

I’m so sad about this. I thought the straights would maybe come through. And the movie is such a phenomenon I thought it would carry the song through a bit more too. I’m hoping radio doesn’t drop it. 

Gagaism
2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I’m so sad about this. I thought the straights would maybe come through. And the movie is such a phenomenon I thought it would carry the song through a bit more too. I’m hoping radio doesn’t drop it. 

Girl it’s dropping already :selena:

20 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

we should ban discussing HMH's chart run till it hits at least top 20 because it's lowkey starting to stress me

Season 4 Champagne GIF by Living Single

MessyTop
2 hours ago, Economy said:

I enjoyed the song, but everyone that heard it said it sounded like a B-side form A star is born. I also think the dated production didn’t help. 
but hey at least we the fans got a fantastic track to enjoy and embrace. 

Aussie

I think Berlin’s original song for the first movie is still the one people love the most. HMH just didn’t have that edge to it.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

That's because it's not the movie version. Her label need to hurry up and do intervention and release that version at once :gayhat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived