About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

Elon's Trans Daughter

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

Elon Musk's daughter has been granted a gender and name change after turning 18 years old.
 She was allowed by court to change her legal identity and name. Vivian Jenna Wilson is her name now and she wishes to cut all ties with her father.

Her reason for this is “I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form.”

Read more here

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/elon-musks-daughter-granted-name-gender-change-rcna34984

Edited by InTheCloset
Didnt know about dead-naming
Im in love with Nate Jacobs and i have never ever been happier.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

The dead-naming isn't exactly ideal, but congrats to her!

What is dead naming?

• Like 1
Roughhouse Dandy
9 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

What is dead naming?

Mentioning the name she had before her chosen one. It's generally a good idea to not to bring it up in any kind of context because 1) it can be triggering 2) it gives transphobes the information they may not have had before to use it against her. 

💜
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Babba the Hutt
13 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

What is dead naming?

It's calling a trans person their birth name or the name they used to have and don't identify with anymore.

• Thanks 1
InTheCloset
Just now, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Mentioning the name she had before her chosen one. It's generally a good idea to not to bring it up in any kind of context because 1) it can be triggering 2) it gives transphobes the information they may not have had before to use it against her. 

I didnt know that. The reason i mentioned it is because i have read about Elon and knew about the name she had prior to her transition, so i wrote it in case others like me knew it. 

• Love 1
Nathan

I saw this a few days ago, I honestly can’t imagine how difficult this has been for her with a father like that.

I hope she has the support network she needs and can live safely away from this horrible man.

• Like 3
InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Nathan said:

I saw this a few days ago, I honestly can’t imagine how difficult this has been for her with a father like that.

I hope she has the support network she needs and can live safely away from this horrible man.

Specially with the fact that Elon is probably anti lgbtq. I saw some tweets from him mocking the community

• Like 2