• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Of course she did :vegas:

azealia has been with the house since day 1

Meat
Just now, dojo said:

azealia's mainstream global domination is upon us, she know it, you know it, i don't know it yet

she is been preparing the world for years, you have seen the worst of her, now we will witness her main pop girl era, me thinks.

She just needs a collab with Dua and she can get a radio hit

Allan

To be quite honest I wouldn't be so surprised, as producers always have on eye on smaller (no shade intended), experimental, indie artists for inspiration. Azealia has a great catalogue but her bad reputation would probably mean that they would avoid any kind of direct dialogue to her.

Reginald

:partysick::partysick::partysick: IF this is true, I'm sure we'll never hear the end of it, from Azealia :madge: I'm already tired

Dojo
6 minutes ago, Meat said:

She just needs a collab with Dua and she can get a radio hit

and risking the queen of pop for another DaBaby's level of mess? no thanks. 

Reject False Icons
5 minutes ago, Allan said:

To be quite honest I wouldn't be so surprised, as producers always have on eye on smaller (no shade intended), experimental, indie artists for inspiration. Azealia has a great catalogue but her bad reputation would probably mean that they would avoid any kind of direct dialogue to her.

Which is so annoying because big producers water down the experimental productions from indie producers and then they never get a big chance and big producers keep their status 

AURAOFSHEISSE

It’s pretty obvi tbh:samanthac:and even though she’s a trash person she knows how to make the hunty’s bussies bop:glamourpuss:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

NATAH
24 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Look at some of the new female rappers like Doechii and Doja Cat, they are 100% inspired by Azealia 

absolutely not! :lmao:

mother, what must i do?

HIM820
41 minutes ago, Meat said:

She literally said that to her team. Read the article maybe?

‘She loves the fact that so many Black writers and DJs are thriving in the dance scene over there and was paying attention to songs by people like MistaJam, David Asante, MNEK, Kamille and early Azealia Banks when brainstorming.’ 

I’m sorry but “article” would be a real loose term here. An unnamed source who is close with Beyoncé and happens to know tons about this era… gave their info to the Metro? It’s the equivalent of Daily Mail “news” 

StarstruckIllusion

oh lord we will not head the end of this

Ziggy

Look. Like or hate Azealia, she’s always got fire beats so…I’m not mad if this is the case.

Ziggy
55 minutes ago, Allan said:

No exactly. Beyoncé especially since self titled keeps a keen eye on indie or emerging talent. The Vogue shoot with Tyler Mitchell being a PRIME example. Whoever is on her team does an incredible job helping her keep her tastes relevant 

Archived