💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Imagine artists turned their tours into mini festivals

tomdsgn

Featured Posts

tomdsgn

Imagine the Chromatica was a day long festival and Gaga took smaller artists with her - basically with Gaga as the headliner at the end of the day, it’d be so amazing

What 3 acts would you have as part of the festival?

PartySick

Well, for Chromatica obviously she'd book the DOC artists :flower: a short set of their own music along with their respective remix would be really cool

🖤

LateToCult

Girl, Astroworld has probably put off all artists from attempting something like that.  Too much liability in an all-day setting. They’d probably prefer to let current festival organizers worry about all that.

Jack3257

I mean that was kinda the concept of LoverFest.  I wouldn’t mind if Gaga had multiple opening acts though (start at 4, Gaga on at 9).  For TCB, I would want the line-up to be:

-Rina Sawayama (35 minutes, joins Gaga for Free Woman)

-Zara Larsson (35 minutes, joins Gaga for Stupid Love)

-Ava Max (35 minutes, joins Gaga for Sour Candy singing BlackPink’s part in English)

-OneRepublic (45 minutes, joins Gaga for SFA with Ryan singing Elton’s part and then the band rocks out with her for Yoü and I)

- Charli XCX (45 minutes, joins Gaga for 911)

-Gaga (90 minutes, joined by everyone to perform Rain on Me as the first song of the encore, follows by Babylon)

Night Vision

That was the concept for LoverFest but Covid had other ideas. Post Malone does the same thing with PostyFest, and Travis Scott with Astroworld, but let's not even talk about that...

TEANUS

Imagine.....ChromaticaFest, following The Chromatica Ball, in a perfect 2020 without world events, NYC, LA, London, Rio, & Sydney, 2 days each. People can buy single day tickets or both days bundles. No LA, London, or NYC dates on the initial Chromatica Ball itinerary. 

Day One

Ashnikko (5:00)

BloodPop (6:30)

Rina Sawayama (8:00)

Gaga (9:30)

Day Two

Shygirl (5:00)

Madeon (6:30)

Charli XCX (8:00)

Gaga (9:30)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Reject False Icons

Wouldn’t that be considered too ego-manic? 
oh ok everybody has done that before 

2School4Cool
6 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

-OneRepublic (45 minutes, joins Gaga for SFA with Ryan singing Elton’s part and then the band rocks out with her for Yoü and I)

The amount of money I’d pay for this!! To hear Hold My Hand and I Ain’t Worried on the same night too? Iconic.

See The Best In Everyone

Jack3257
12 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

The amount of money I’d pay for this!! To hear Hold My Hand and I Ain’t Worried on the same night too? Iconic.

Thought I would get dragged for including them, but I did since I’m a HUGE fan (I’ll be in row 6 for their tour in August, first concert since COVID!).  

2School4Cool
On 6/24/2022 at 2:22 PM, Jack3257 said:

Thought I would get dragged for including them, but I did since I’m a HUGE fan (I’ll be in row 6 for their tour in August, first concert since COVID!).  

I’m such a huge fan too! I’m jealous how close you’re going to be haha, I’m seeing them on this summer tour too though! My first time seeing them live, I’ve been waiting 9 years for a chance to hear I Lived in concert :woot:

See The Best In Everyone

Archived