Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

celeb

Ezra Miller… is just literally psychotic


StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Dirty Diana said:

From what I heard the child’s mother is living there too. But that still doesn’t change the wtf factor of this :nooo:

It’s the bullet in a one year olds mouth for me… the irresponsibility is insane 😭

Also why is this their 4th mess in the like the last month?? I’m so tired 😭

Link to post
Share on other sites
Borisapillar

I think we can safely assume Fantastic Beasts is dead in the water.

Ezra needs help and I hope they get it.

But the Fantastic Beasts franchise crashing and burning? It’s what JK Rowling deserves.:partysick:

  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
berlinforme
2 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

But the Fantastic Beasts franchise crashing and burning? It’s what JK Rowling deserves.:partysick:

It's honestly also what WB deserves for producing such poorly written movies. :oops:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

“During Miller’s Hawaii visit, the actor was arrested twice and at least 10 calls were placed to local police regarding their behavior. The first arrest stemmed from a disorderly conduct charge when Miller was set off by a couple at karaoke, singing “Shallow” from A Star Is Born on March 28.”

 

why do they always have to add the song 💀💀💀

🤖⚡️
  • LMAO 24
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

I think we can safely assume Fantastic Beasts is dead in the water.

Ezra needs help and I hope they get it.

But the Fantastic Beasts franchise crashing and burning? It’s what JK Rowling deserves.:partysick:

Do I laugh react or cry? :icega:

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

The first arrest stemmed from a disorderly conduct charge when Miller was set off by a couple at karaoke, singing “Shallow” from A Star Is Born on March 28.”

ON HER BIRTHDAY :wtfga: THE GAGA CURSE CONTINUES

  • LMAO 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George

Alarming but let’s keep it civil because they are clearly mentally unstable..

Also imagine doing all this just before your first blockbuster lead role that was supposed to make you HUGE. Wow. Sad.  

Edited by Regina George
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...