đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Reselling VIP tickets

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Is it possible to buy little monster GA pit tickets from a third party? I have one ticket for myself and need another one for my bf. I read the T&M for my own tickets and its mentioned that the VIP tickets are will call only. After some internet research.  I found some tickets online but I am not sure if it will be valid or not. Please advise :koons:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Alfonso

As far as I know, the Little Monster GA VIP packages (or any other VIP packages specifically) can’t be resold.. so the only “way” to buy them once they aren’t available would be to buy them from another fan that’s also going to the show (an extra one from someone who isn’t going anymore) since they aren’t transferable; however if you’re talking about normal GA pit tickets, they can be resold, but I would be very careful with those sites as there is almost no way of knowing if they’re legit unless it’s trough a site like ticketmaster or another verified reseller

Daenerys

It’s possible but Be VERY cautious. I bought will call tickets before on a third party site (TickPick) and the person met me at the venue to scan me and my friends in with since it was in the seller’s name. 

if you do, make sure you are protected by the third party site. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived