💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Margot Robbie on the set of ‘Barbie’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

59406069-0-image-a-53_1655931206696.jpg59406077-0-image-m-52_1655931201828.jpg59406059-10943525-image-m-75_16559327204

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

EGOT2027

honestly surprised LG didn’t want to be in this. it seems right up her alley and it seems like every celebrity ever is in this movie lol

BlingNotTheMusic

Imagine if the joke is on us and this is about to be an epic exposé film on how consumerism ruins the world :bear:

DelusionalGaga
13 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

honestly surprised LG didn’t want to be in this. it seems right up her alley and it seems like every celebrity ever is in this movie lol

Who says she was offered a role? 

skaxboy
41 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

The Mattel Cinematic Universe will expand and she will have a part in the Monster High movie. Maybe a cameo in the Hot Wheels movie as the BTW cover motorcycle.:stalkga: 

Night Vision
53 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Imagine if the joke is on us and this is about to be an epic exposé film on how consumerism ruins the world :bear:

Considering it's a film by Greta Gerwig I think it's going to be a bit darker and a lot more feminist than people are expecting

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

Considering it's a film by Greta Gerwig I think it's going to be a bit darker and a lot more feminist than people are expecting

Loving this concept!

EGOT2027
2 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Who says she was offered a role? 

soooooo many people are in this movie, that i’m sure LG could’ve been if she wanted to. i absolutely adore dua lipa but if she got in this, i’m sure gaga could’ve 

9 hours ago, Night Vision said:

Sometimes feminist movies are cringe. Where they paint every man as a villain, every woman as a hero, and it’s just so childish. I hope it won’t be line this but knowing Margot and her Harley solo movie…

jaXXXon
19 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Sometimes feminist movies are cringe. Where they paint every man as a villain, every woman as a hero, and it’s just so childish. I hope it won’t be line this but knowing Margot and her Harley solo movie…

Again, as has been stated this is a movie by Greta Gerwig (Lady Bird, Little Women) and she's far from a mainstream movie director and her last two movies have been nominated for Oscars both in acting as in directing. This is obviously not going to be your typical Michael Bay popcorn flick with little to no depth and probably also not in line with the solo Harley Quinn movie considering that one was a mainstream superhero flick by DC lol. 

Archived